Thirty Six

Tiffany grunts as she tries to open the window. It wasn't locked or painted over or anything, but no matter how hard she tries she couldn't open it.

She groans and hits the window. She sits down on the ground and brings her knees to her chest.

"Why hasn't anyone come for me?"she thinks.

Mikkel surely should have been here by now. But what if he had already tried and failed? What if he actually hadn't. What if he never even loved her in the first place.

Tears begin to well in her eyes, and then suddenly she hears gunshots from below and jumps.

Just as quickly 3 men, including Johnathan burst into the room. Tiffany screams, trying to scurry away before the men grab her.

As they pick her up she begins kicking and screaming.

"Shut up doll! Shut the fuck up!"Jonathan demands as the other men attempt to cover her mouth.

Now she's begining to understand what's going on.

She breathes out and then inhales very deeply. As soon as they carry her out into the hall, she releases an ear splitting scream.

"MIKKEELL-"he screeching was abruptly cut short by Johnathan decking her right in the face.

She instantly falls unconscious and limp in the guards arms.

"Take her to my office and keep her there."Johnathan demands.

....

Mikkel brings the car to a stop near the back of Johnathan's mansion.

"So what's the plan of attack?"Stephen asks as he and Mikkel get out of the car.

"The plan is you shut up and let me do my job."Mikkel says, walking over to the trunk of the car and opening it.

There he has a small arsenal. He picks up one of the large guns and puts a few more clips of ammunition into his pockets.

"We're supposed to be working together."Stephen says.

"I don't give a fuck. None of this would've happened if you were good at your fuckin job. I'm not chancing you fucking up and getting Tiffany hurt because you're old and burnt out."Mikkel says before loading the gun.

Stephen, taking the sting of that insult visibly, watches as Mikkel storms towards the house.

Mikkel instantly shoots the two guards at the door and then kicks the door open, spraying bullets at everyone in sight.

Once everyone was on the ground he discards the empty clip and replaces it with a new one as he walks into the kitchen.

Stephen and Jord wait outside.

"There's no way he can take down that whole house."Jord says.

"You haven't seen him like I've seen him."Stephen says.

Meanwhile, Mikkel rounds the corner to the kitchen and then shoots the two men at the counter.

"Tiffany!"Mikkel calls, walking up the stairs.

"Come on, make a noise for me baby."he says, climbing the stairs.

Suddenly, he hears an ear splitting scream.

"MIKKEL-"Tiffany screams.

Mikkel takes off running up the stairs, mowing down everyone in sight. He gets up the stairs and sees no one, so he begins searching again.

Suddenly he grunts as a bullet rips through his chest. He hisses as he turns around, shooting down the man armed with a 9 millimeter pistol.

He grunts as he looks down at the blood seeping down his white shirt.

"Fuckin great."he groans, pressing on towards the security office.

He feels around in his pocket and realizes it's empty.

No more ammo.

"This is my lucky fuckin day."he says, dropping the gun and walking towards the office.

...