Twenty-six

I was happy to see Mikkel entering my bedroom.

"Hey. How was it?"I ask sitting up.

"It was alright."he says, pulling off his jacket.

I notice the sleeve of his shirt was slightly stained at the end.

"Did you get hurt?"I ask, standing.

He shakes his head as I walk over to him. I grip his arm and then press against his chest as he kisses my forehead.

"What did you do?"I ask.

"I think I scared your daddy into submission."he says, making me chuckle.

"What makes you say that?"I ask.

He smiles.

"I just think I did."

...

Stephen looks down at Mikkel's file. He huffs as he looks over to Donni.

"Think he needs a lesson?"Donni asks.

"I do think he needs a lesson. But I couldn't do that to Tiffany."Stephen says.

"Then why not have someone else do it?"Donnie asks.

"What do you mean?"Stephen asks.

"You take Mikkel and put him somewhere. We'll just say the Remettis got him, bring him back into the house once he's learned his lesson you know."

Stephen smiles.

"I think your a genius, Donnie."Stephen says.

....

Tiffany

I chuckle as Mikkel runs his hands up and down the sides of my body. He presses kisses to my neck and chest, slowly making his way down.

I moan, biting my lip as he raises my legs. He presses kisses against my clothed heat and I moan.

This was just beautiful to me. Mikkel, passionately kissing my clit through my underwear.

I smile, biting my lip as he pulls my underwear to the side, pressing his tongue against my clit.

I moan as I sit up a bit more, watching. He gropes my thighs as I moan, lulling my head back as his tongue begins prodding into my entrance.

"Oh fuck, Mikkel."I say, my hands.moving down to play with his blonde hair.

He opens my legs more as he looks up at me, making eye contact as he quickly flicks his tongue over my clit.

I moan, my hips shaking with the constant friction against my clit.

"Fuck. F-fuck Mikkel. Yes."I moan.

I could tell he liked it when I moaned like this.

"Am I making you feel good Tiffany?" He asks quietly as he presses his lips against my clit, making me jump.

"Oh-yes-"I moan gripping my sheets.

"Hhmm?"he hums, sending vibrations throughout my body and making me moan louder.

I whimper, my hips jumping. He stands up, and I whine at the loss of contact. I leans down and picks me up, pressing his lips against mine as he spins around sitting down on my bed.

"Do I protect you?"he says against my lips as I feel his tip pressing against my opening.

"Yes, you protect me Mikkel."I moan as he pushes into me.

I moan as I begin moving my hips.

He had never been this vocal during sex. He must be onto something new.

"Am I making you feel good?"he asks over my moaning.

He thrusts harder as I try to answer.

"Y-yes- Mikkel."I moan as he grips two fist full of my hair and pulls me to where my back is arched.

"Say it."he demands.

"Fuck your making me feel good."I moan.

He stands up and turns, placing me face down on the bed.

He quickly inserts himself again and I moan out, loud.

"Look at you. I make you so happy don't I."Mikkel says nonchalantly as he begins thrusting aggressively.

"Ye-yes you make me happy."I whine as he grips my hair, thrusting faster.

"Am I the only man you need?"

...

Mikkel looks over to the door, seeing the shadows moving outside the door.

Tiffany was moaning to much, and didn't answer his question. He slaps her thigh and she jumps with a small shout.

"Answer me. Am I the only man you need?"he asks, purposely going harder and faster to make it harder for her to talk.

"Y-yes-, yes, y-es, y-yes.."Tiffany moans.

He slaps her thigh again and she whines, her bum jutting out.

"Say it."

....

Stephen listens outside the door.

"You're the only man I need, you're the only man I need!"Tiffany moans as if she were begging.

Stephen gets angry, reaching for his gun and attempting to enter the room but Donnie stops him.

"Wait till she falls asleep, boss. Otherwise the plan isn't going to work."he says quietly.

"Why the fuck should I have to listen to this?"Stephen says angrily.

"Go in the sitting room, I'll tell you when to come back."he says.

Stephen huffs as he angrily walks off towards the stairs.