Twenty-seven

Mikkel lays in bed, looking up at the ceiling. His arm around Tiffany as she laid on his chest.

Mikkel couldn't sleep. He was excited about the events he took part in today.

He huffs as he sits up, letting Tiffany's head gently slip off his chest.

He gets up, stepping into some lose sweatpants and pulling them up. He slips quietly out of Tiffany's room and down the stairs.

Once he enters the kitchen he sees a group of about four men.

He ignores them and walks to the fridge. He opens it, pulls out a beer and uses his teeth to twist off the cap.

He spits the cap into the sink and then takes a drink, looking at the men who were all looking at him.

"You guys waiting for me or somethin'?"Mikkel asks.

The men don't answer and only move a bit closer to him.

Mikkel lets out a long, drawn out sigh and slowly opens the silverware drawer to the right of him.

"There's four of you. 1..2..3..4..5..6..6..8, eight forks. 1..2..3..4.-10 knives, and 8 spoons."Mikkel says quietly as he looks at them.

"Who wants to go first?"

...

Approximately an hour later, Stephen and Donnie approach the kitchen doors.

"It's quiet, that's a good sign."Donnie chuckles as he walks towards the kitchen.

Just as they're about to exit, the doors push outward and Mikkel, covered in blood, exits the kitchen.

"Evening boys."He says softly, walking past them.

He presses his bloody hand against Stephen's chest, placing a utensil there.

"There might be a mess in there. Heads up."Mikkel says before winking and then walking away.

Stephen looks down at the bloody utensil in his hand.

A spoon.

Donnie slightly pushes open the door and gasps.

"Jesus fuckin Christ boss."he says.

Stephen doesn't look. He was fixated on the murder weapon.

"A fuckin spoon."Stephen says.

"He killed them with a fuckin spoon."

"That's actually kind of impressive."Donnie says, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm aware it's impressive, Donnie."Stephen says.

...

Tiffany

I sit up, hearing the shower running and stretching.

I get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom with a small smile.

I see Mikkel behind the the glass shower door. But I also notice the red slowly being washed from his body.

Is this a dream?

I walk over and pull open the door, making Mikkel look at me with a strange look.

I now see that he was indeed covered in blood.

"What happened?"I ask.

"Nothing Tiff."he says, running his fingers through his wet hair.

"W-why are you covered in blood?"I ask.

"There was an accident."he says, looking at me.

I look down at the red water running down the drain as he washes his hair.

"What accident?"I ask quietly.

"What's the problem Tiff?"he asks, putting his hands on his hips.

It's a little hard to focus on the problem when he's soaking wet and naked.

"What, you wanna get in with me?"He asks with a small smile.

I try not to smile, as I was trying to be upset with him and wanted to know where the blood had come from.

"Come on"he smiles, reaching for me.

"No! No!"I laugh as he grips my arm, pulling me into the shower with him.

I laugh as he hugs me in place, the shower raining down on my head. I look up at him and smile as he looks into my eyes.

"Tiff, can I tell you something?"he asks, pulling me close.

"Of course."I smile.

"I don't think there's anything anyone could do to take me away from you."he says softly.

"Awe, that's so sweet."I say.

I smile as he moves my wet hair out of my face.

"Run away with me, Tiffany."he says.

I chuckle.

"You're cute."I say, pecking his lips.

"I'm serious."he says against my lips.

"Run away? Mikkel my dad would kill you."I say.

"Your daddy can't kill me."Mikkel says.

"My daddy can kill anyone."I say.

"Not Mikkel. He's bad at his job."Mikkel whispers, making me chuckle.

I press my lips against his once more and smile.

"I'll think about it."I say, brushing my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Think quick."he says, making me chuckle.