Twelve

We drive silently, Mikkel focusing on the road.

I lean against the door and huff.

"Do you not like me, Mikkel?"I ask.

He remains silent for a while.

"Why we talking about if I like you or not."he says.

"I'm just curious."I shrug.

He stays quiet for a bit and then speaks.

"You're different, Tiff."he says.

"Different? Good or bad?"I ask.

"Good I guess."he shrugs.

I smile a bit. I watch as we pass the sign that states we were leaving the city.

I huff as I lean my seat back a bit, getting comfortable.

.....

Mikkel watches as she sleeps. Different, he thinks.

"So stupid."he says quietly before turning on the radio.

He leans back, huffing as he pulls a cigarette out of his case. He puts it between his lips and lights it quickly before returning both his hands to the wheel.

He looks over at Tiffany again. He puffs off his cigarette and rolls the window down a bit.

"Fuck."he says, gripping the steering wheel.

He quickly finds a safe place to pull over and the quick turn shakes Tiffany awake.

"What?"Tiffany says, sitting up as Mikkel quickly gets out of the car.

Tiffany watches as he walks around to the back of the car.

She quickly unbuckles herself and then gets out as well.

"Mikkel, what's wrong?"she asks stumbling towards him in the dark.

He takes a final puff off his cigarette before throwing it into the grass as Tiffany approaches him.

"Mikkel, are yo-"he cuts her off by gripping her face, pulling her into an eager passionate kiss.

She gasps as he backs her against the car. The kiss started to get heated, Mikkel slips his hands down her waist.

She moans into the kiss as his cold hands slip under her shirt to her breasts. Then he quickly turns her around, pushing her against the car.

He pulls her shorts down as he kisses her neck passionately.

He pulls his pants down a bit, releasing himself and positioning himself at her entrance.

Tiffany moans loudly as he pushes himself in. He begins thrusting and making Tiffany grunt as he grips her hair.

.....

Tiffany

It was silent as we drove. I glance over at Mikkel, who was driving while smoking a cigarette.

I sit up as I see the sun begin to rise.

"Are we going to talk about what that was?"I ask softly, making him huff, breathing out smoke.

"We had sex, what is there to talk about Tiff."he says.

"Well yeah, we had sex. Outside, in the dark, against your car."I say.

"Just sex, Tiff."he says.

"Mikkel? Do you have a problem?"I ask.

"No."he says.

I smile a bit.

"You can talk to me, Mikkel."I say.

I was about to speak again but he cuts me off.

"Look, were here."he says.

I see our large manor growing in the distance and I smile, growing nostalgic of this old place.

We pull into the driveway and I sit up fully, unbuckling my seatbelt.

The car comes to a stop and I get out of the car, chuckling as I run to the door.

"I remember having so much fun here"I say, opening the mailbox and pulling the key out.

I unlock the door and step inside. It looks like nothing had changed. I smile as I run towards the stairs.

I run up the stairs chuckling as I see my old bedroom.

"My dad would read to me every night in here."I say as Mikkel enters the room behind me.

"That's very nice Tiffany."he says sarcastically.

I sit on my bed and dust poofs into the air. I cough a bit before looking up at Mikkel.

"Could use a little TLC."

......

Mikkel scrubs the counter as Tiffany sweeps the living room. She listens to music as she cleans and dances.

"So you see me, somebody new, I'm not that chained up little girl who's still in love with you!"she sings, twirling around and using the broom as a microphone.

Mikkel tries to hide his obvious smile as he wipes the counter.

But Tiffany being Tiffany made him smile.

"You think I'd stumble?! You think I'd LAY DOWN AND DIE! Oh no not I! I will survive!"she sings, dancing, throwing the broom.

She dances to the music and smiles, like she was having fun.

Mikkel pauses his cleaning to watch her dance. She moves in slow motion in his eyes.

He smiles softly as she dances with joy. He leans against the counter as he watches her.

Tiffany turns around and smiles at Mikkel before opening her hands.

"I don't dance."he says, standing straight and continue to wipe the counter.

"Come dance with meeee."she pouts.

"You're doing great by yourself."he says, walking over to the sink and ringing the rag out.

"You don't want to dance with me?"she asks, putting her hands.on her hips.

"Nah."he says, wiping the counter.

"Hmph."he says.

Then she smiles as she begins dancing again, this time slowly and seductively.

Mikkel watches as she moves her hands up and down her body.

"Come dance with me Mikkel."she smiles.

Mikkel watches closely as she has she rakes hands up her thighs, bringing the end of her dress up a bit and wiggling her hips.

Mikkel smiles as he folds his arms. She chuckles, running her hands over her breasts.

Then she begins to dance again.

"Come dance."she smiles.

Mikkel huffs.

"Fine."