Sixty Six

Mikkel

I walk into the building, two men by my side and head toward the bottom corner office.

The doors open and I see a group of men in a room, chattering.

"Gentlemen."I say, the chatter dying down as I enter the room.

"I want to show you my gratitude for you all. But unfortunately, I received a phone call today. This phone call informed me that the date of the shipments arrival that we had arranged around was the wrong date."I say, putting one hand on my hip and then pointing directly at the person responsible.

"So Lyle, now thanks to you instead of spending the rest of this week with my girl I have to sneak away from her in her sleep."

All eyes in the room go to Lyle.

"And now, so do all of you. So, take this night to enjoy yourselves I guess. Thank you Lyle, you fuckin moron. It's gettin' real hard to be a good person when I'm surrounded by idiots like him, fuckin kill'm."I say, doing a bow before exiting the room, hearing a gunshot immediately after.

I walk out of the building and huff as I walk towards the car.

....

Tiffany

I hear the door opening and look away from my conversation, seeing Mikkel walk into the room.

"Hi Mikkel."I smile, excited for him to be home.

"Hey, can I talk to you?"he asks softly, pulling me to the side.

"Of course, what's up?"I ask, walking with him.

He looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"What do you want to do today?"he asks.

"What?"I question.

"Like, what do you want to do? It could be anything even that romantic shit you like. Whatever."he say.

"Awe, what's the occasion?"I ask.

"No occasion. I just want to treat you."he shrugs, making butterflies errupt in my stomach.

"Oh, wow. Um-"I say, looking down as my cheeks get red.

"I have an idea. Let's stay in. Go to bed early."he says, taking my hand.

"Wait, really?"I ask as he pulls me to the stairs.

"Really."he says.

...

We had gathered in bed, numerous snacks, pillows, blankets, he even allowed some of my stuffed animals onto the bed for once.

It was dark and comfy, and downright lovely.

He sits up and I sit between his legs with my back to him.

He picks up the remote and hits play with the remote on the movie we had picked.

I nuzzle against him and smile a bit as he interlocks our fingers.

"I love it when you're romantic."I say quietly.

"It's new. But I kinda like it too."he says.

...

After about a quarter ways through the movie, it comes to a part where a violent breakup happens.

I feel Mikkel's stomach hitching against my back and I look up, noticing him crying.

"Oh my god what's wrong? Oh you poor thing what is it?"I ask, bringing him into a hug.

"It's nothing. I'm literally fine, get off."He demands, wiping his tears.

"Mikkel what's wrong? Was it the movie? Romance and vulnerability in the same night?"I say, running my fingers through his hair.

"Just drop it, alright."he says, making me chuckle as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"C'mon, tell me."I say.

He huffs.

"I'm so obsessed with you."he says.

My cheeks get hot instantly as he looks away.

"Obsessed with me?"I chuckle, holding back tears.

"Tiff, I'm so obsessed with you that you're the first and last thing on my mind every day, and you're all there is to dream about in my dreams."he says quietly, making my tears fall.

"And I'm so scared to lose you. I know I'm not the most..the easiest person to deal with, but you found a way to love me. And for that, I'm in love with you. I'm obsessed with you, Tiffany."he says before clearing his throat, swallowing the lump he had there and then blinking tears from his eyes.

I cover my mouth in shock and tears stream down my cheeks.

"Oh my god Mikkel, I had no idea you felt that way."I whimper.

He only nods as I cup his cheek, thumbing his tears away.

"I'm obsessed with you too, Mikkel. You're not going to lose me."I say.

He looks me in the eye, as if he doesn't believe me.

"Do you promise?"he asks, making me chuckle.

"Yes, yes I promise, with my whole heart and soul."I smile, making him chuckle as he presses his lips against mine.

We kiss passionately, my hand coming to the back of his head as his hands come up to my breasts.

One hand comes up to my throat, gripping it as we kissed.

I feel his length harden beneath me and I smile into the kiss as the hand on my breast slides down my body, rubbing my heat through my pajama pants.

I moan against his lips as I grind against his hand. He breaks the kiss, nudging my head to the side and then kissing my neck.

"Tonight is all about you, Tiffany. Don't worry about me, don't worry about anything. Don't hold back. Show me everything of you."he says seductively against my ear as he rubs my clit through my pants.

His words, and the feeling of his lips against my ear. The way he perfectly massaged my clit through my pants, the dim lighting, his scent.

Feeling his length throb against my back.

I was melting before him, under his touch.

"Give me everything."his perfect lips say against my ear.

My lips quiver and I release a soft moan as he tongues my ear softly and my eyes roll back.

I was truly succumbing to him.