Six

Tiffany

We had sex for literal hours. To the point where I was now laying face down on my bed slightly wheezing.

Mikkel was standing, shirtless, slowly fastening his belt as he looks out the window.

It made me a bit upset how he didn't bother much with aftercare. He seemed pretty focused on what he was staring at out the window as he tightens his belt.

I attempt to sit up and hiss, causing him to glance over at me.

I groan as I finally pull myself into a sitting position.

He picks up his shirt and slips it over his head as he speaks.

"Get ready for school."he demands, pulling his shirt down and then picking up his jacket.

He puts it on, folding the collar down before picking up his gun that had fallen on the ground.

He places it safely in the back of his pants and then opens the door, leaving.

I scoff as I try to sit up more, trying to wake my wobbly legs.

I can't believe he kept me up all night. Why was he so aggressive? That's the aggression of someone hiding something.

I grunt as I pull myself slowly and painfully up out of bed.

.....

I walk down the stairs, my bookbag on my back.

I see my father and Mikkel in the kitchen.

"Good morning sugarplum."My father says.

"Good morning daddy."I say quietly as I walk over to the coffee pot.

Mikkel was eating a breakfast that Miriam had prepared.

"Why don't you eat something doll, you know I hate when you don't eat."My dad says.

"I'm just not hungry in the mornings daddy."I say.

"Eat something."Mikkel says, a demanding tone.

He had yet to make eye contact with me.

I place my coffee cup on the counter and fold my arms.

"Are you going to make me?"I ask.

"Tiff, c'mon kid."Dad says.

I roll my eyes and pick up a muffin from the rack and show it to them.

"Happy?"I say before walking out of the kitchen.

....

Mikkel huffs, running his fingers through his hair as if he's annoyed.

"She's a handful, I know."Stephen says, pouring himself another coffee.

"Spare me."Mikkel huffs as he stands.

...

Tiffany waits against Mikkel's car as she sees him approaching.

"Don't lean on my car."He says, walking over to the driver's side and getting in.