Sixty two

"Try again."Mikkel demands.

"I'm tired."I grumble.

"Don't start bitching now Tiff, we barley even started. "He says, making me huff.

"Mikkel you've been training me for weeks now don't you feel we could both use a break?"I ask with a smile.

"You think you need a break? Can you beat me in a fight?"Mikkel asks, putting his hands on his hips.

"I bet you I could start."I say.

"Alright then."he says before pulling his shirt off.

Rude. Distracting.

"Come at me then."he demands.

I run at him, tackling him in the stomach with my shoulder.

He struggles for a bit as I try to push him, but then he just stops moving completely.

"Really Tiff?"he asks before gripping both my arms and pulling them to where they were outstretched behind my back.

"Ow! Ouch! Mercy! Okay okay!"I say as he holds both my wrists together with one hand.

"You are just so cute when you're immobile."he says, leaning down and causing me to hiss as he pulls my arms forward.

I grunt as I try to break from his grip.

"I said mercy"I say.

"You have to be granted mercy."he says, pushing me forward and making me fall to my knees.

I hiss again and look up at him.

"Tell me something, tiff. If it wasn't me doing this do you think you'd still be alive?"he asks.

"Okay-i get it! Let me go!"I say.

He releases my arms and I groan as I rub my shoulders.

"Sorry."he says, pulling me into him as I chuckle.

"You don't have to apologize."I say.

"I know."he says as we walk towards the house.

I smile as I lean against him. It felt right. Everything felt right. Just right.

Mikkel opens the door for me and allows me to walk in, following behind me.

""

I watch from a distance, preparing drinks for the small party and listening.

"So why are we going to a school?"one of the men asks.

"It's more of a thing I need done. Plus it helps people all around the world who have had their children stolen."Mikkel says as I pick up the drink tray.

I walk into the meeting room holding the tray.

"That must hit deep then, the school."the man asks as I set the drink tray down on the table before them.

"My history with the school isn't important, I need to know are you in."Mikkel says, pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah. You got us man."the man says.

"Great. Now your terms."Mikkel says, taking his drink out of my hand.

"No terms. This seems like a good cause."the man says as Mikkel takes a sip of his cocktail.

"Nah. I don't like being in debt."Mikkel says.

"This will be our gift to you. A congrats on making Mafia history, uniting all these groups."the man says.

Mikkel nods, finishing off his drink and then placing the empty glass back in my hand.

"Heavy on the gin. How about I pour money into your locals."Mikkel says.

"Too generous, Mikkel."the man says.

"Consider it done."Mikkel says, tapping my thigh and signaling me to stand.

I stand and so does he, I take his seat, crossing my legs as he shakes the man's hand. The two other men he had with him also shake Mikkel's hand.

"You're a good man."the man says.

Mikkel shakes his head.

"No I'm not. Stop fuckin lookin at her like that."Mikkel says to the leader before looking back at one of the guards.

His eyes quickly divert from me as I look towards him. The leader looks back and then turns back to face Mikkel.

"My apologies for my disrespectful goon. I'll see you on the day, sir."he says.

Mikkel watches as he picks up one of the drinks I had prepared and quickly drinks it.

Then with a respectable nod he and his goons leave.

Mikkel picks up another drink, bringing it to his lips.

"You'd better slow down. They are heavy."I say as he finishes off the drink.

"Or, how about you make me one more?"he asks, looking back at me as he picks up the remaining last glass.

"Only if you stop after that."I say as he finishes the drink.

"I promise."he says as I stand, walking to the kitchen.

"Good."I say, making him chuckle as he follows me.

I walk over to the bar as he speaks.

"I only need one more and I'll have everyone."he says, leaning against the bar and looking out towards the pool.

"Mikkel, why are you going after that school?..Is it because of your bro-"he raises his hand before I finish my sentence, instantly silencing me.

"Where's that drink?"he asks quietly.

I quickly finish off the drink and then slide it over towards him. He picks it up as I walk around the counter to him putting my hands on his chest.

I place a kiss against his defined jawline as he drinks, and it makes him smile.

He finishes his drink and sits it on the counter. Then he grips my waist and slightly about as he lifts me up and sits me on the counter as well.

I chuckle, running my fingers through his hair as he stuffs his face into the nook of my neck, kissing it passionately.

I bite my lip as he grips my thighs, pulling me closer to him. His lips then come to mine and we kiss passionately.

I could taste the alcohol on his lips, and it made me smile a bit. His hands come to my breasts, groping them through my top.

He chuckles, gripping my shirt tightly.

"Let's get this off, please?"he says, ripping open my shirt before I could protest.

He brings his lips back to mine as I chuckle, groping my breasts again.

....