Twenty one

Tiffany whines, her eyes rolling back as her hips shook. Mikkel gives speedy, hard thrusts as he grips a fist full of her hair and pulling her back.

She lets out a gargled groan as she rocks about on top of him.

She sat with her legs around his waist and him sitting on his knees beneath her, thrusting quietly and kissing her chest that was jutted out towards him as her back arched as he pulled her hair back.

Tiffany groans out and Mikkel instantly grabs her throat, silencing her and thrusting harder as she grips his arm.

"Shut the fuck up."Mikkel demands before dropping her on her back and allowing her to catch her breath.

"Fuck."Tiffany says quietly as Mikkel adjusts the position, standing and then pulling her to the edge of her bed, flipping her on her stomach.

He grips her hair again and then pulls her up, pressing his lips against her ear as he pushes himself back into her entrance, making her moan.

"What do you say?"he says against her ear.

"Mikkel.."she says almost instantly as he begins thrusting again.

"What?"he says against her ear as he thrusts faster, groping her breasts.

"Fuck, Mikkel."she moans out.

...

Tiffany lays in bed, sheets covering her body as she watches Mikkel smoke a cigarette out of her window.

"Do you feel better?"Tiffany asks.

Mikkel nods, his eyes closed.

"You seem stressed."Tiffany says quietly.

"I'm not stressed."he says.

"Are you feeling alright?"she asks, sitting up.

"Yes Tiffany I'm alright for fuck sake."he says, standing.

"I was just checking on you."Tiffany says, her lip quivering.

"Shit."he huffs, looking up as he runs his fingers through his hair.

He walks over to Tiffany and sits beside her, wrapping his arm around her.

"I'm sorry."he says.

She quickly moves away from him. Funny how you always seem to hurt my god damn feelings right after we fuck. Are you ashamed of me?"Tiffany asks, getting out of bed.

"Obviously I'm not fuckin ashamed of you Tiff."he says, displaying his 4 fingered hand.

"Then why, after every time we have sex you always keep away from me like I disgust you and smoke your stupid cigarettes?"Tiffany asks.

"It's not because I'm disgusted by you, Tiffany."Mikkel huffs.

"Then why?"she asks, her voice shaking.

Mikkel huffs as he sits back.

"Everyone I've ever loved is dead because of me."Mikkel says.

He stands up and turns around, where his back was facing her.

"Look here. Under the tattoo."

She steps closer and examines. She notices a long, jagged scar all the way across his muscular back. She places her fingers against it and he huffs.

"It's just my mentality Tiff. The more I stay away, the safer you feel to me."

"Mikkel, why didn't you-"he cuts her off.

"Don't ask why I didn't tell you. I'm not the type of guy that just talks about himself."he says.

Tiffany frowns as she looks at the scar next to the large bruise on his shoulder.

She places a kiss against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop. I'll stop being so dramatic."she says.

"You don't have to, Tiff. It's alright."he says.

.....

"I hear your good at masking your emotions."The man says, walking around towards Mia as Mikkel watches.

He grips Mia's throat and looks back at his emotionless expression.

"What would you do if I slit her throat?"

Mikkel doesn't respond.

"Oh, tough guy, hm?"he says, releasing Mia.

Mikkel discreetly attempts to loosen his restraints.

The man walks back over to Mikkel, who stared up at him with a blank expression.

The man grabs Mikkel's face, forcing him to look up. He pulls out a knife and Mikkel's eyes instinctively go to the blade.

"You have pretty face, boy. Let me make you more pretty."

Then the man presses the blade against Mikkel's face and begins to slice across it.

Mikkel clenches his eye closed, jerking away and grunting as his face was cut.

"Mikkel!"Mia cries you.

The mutilation stops, and Mikkel gasps, blood running into his eye as he looks at Mia.

"Oh. Looks like your lady lost the game."

Mikkel's breath begins to hitch as he watches the man walk over to Mia.

His body begins to shake as he watches the man slice Mia's throat open without hesitation.

Mikkel shakes as the man forces Mia's limp head look at him.

"You're the winner, kiddo."

....

Mikkel opens his eyes. He looks down, seeing Tiffany laying on his chest.

He sits up a bit and brushes his her hair out of her face. He then huffs as he sees his bandaged hand.

He covers his eyes with his hand and groans.

"I'm gonna fuckin kill him."he says quietly.