Fifty One

"I'm sorry about your party."he says, making me chuckle.

"It's okay."I say softly.

I hate to admit it, but I found myself getting lost in his intoxicating scent. His familiar cologne.

The familiar feeling of him. I think, as I stand there with my head against his chest, is what he says true?

"Tiffany.."he says against my ear.

"Yes Mikkel?"I say as he lustfully rubs his lips against my neck.

"I haven't had sex in 7 months."he says, making me stifle my laugh.

"That's a shame."I say.

"You look incredible in the dress."he says, his hands caressing my curves.

"So it was from you?"I say.

"Of course. Nothing but the best for you."he says softly.

His lips dancing on my skin was making me eager.

"Mikkel I.."he cuts me off by placing a skillfully calculated, passionate kiss against the sweet spot on my neck.

I release a breathy moan and he attacks the same spot with his lips again.

"T-thats not fair."I moan out as he holds me in place, passionately kissing my neck.

"Fair? You know me, I only think about myself."he says before locking his lips against my sweet spot and sucking.

My eyes cross and I moan as my legs begin to become weak.

"F-fuck-you."I moan before giving him a good shot in the stomach and causing him to grunt and step away, chuckling.

I huff, regaining stability in my legs and then walking towards the stairs.

Mikkel jogs to catch up with me as I walk.

"I've been thinking about you nonstop."he says, following me up the stairs.

"I'm not falling for it anymore, Mikkel."I say.

"Falling for what?"he says.

I push my bedroom door open and walk inside.

"This! You doing something shitty to me, then fucking me into next week and then pretending like nothing ever happened!"I say.

"It doesn't happen like that tiff."he chuckles.

"Oh it doesn't?"I say, taking my earrings out and placing them on my dresser.

"I'm not going to apologize for incredible sex."he says.

I scoff, rolling my eyes and taking the diamond necklace off, laying it on my dresser as well.

"You know I feel about you, tiff."he says, his hand coming to my back above my dress.

I stand still as he slowly slides the zipper of my dress down.

"I heard a story, from a certain big mouthed idiot, that you kept one of my shirts."he says softly, slipping his hand into my dress, firmly gripping my waist.

"Would that big mouthed idiot be Jordan, by chance?"I ask.

"Of course."he says, pulling my hair back softly off of the right side of my neck and tucking it over my left shoulder, exposing my neck.

"I missed the way you smell."he says, pressing his lips to my neck.

I missed his lips. His neck, and jaw. His body and his dirty blonde hair.

Most of all his lips. His kisses.

And now, once again those lips are all over me. And I couldn't focus on my main goal, not giving in to him like I always do.

His hands slowly slide the straps of my dress down till they hang loosely over my shoulders.

I begin to seemingly fall under the trance of the sound of his kisses.

He peppers my shoulders with kisses and I moan slightly, looking up into the mirror to see the beautiful sight that was unfolding.

My dress was slowly slipping down my body, and Mikkel was passionately kissing my neck with his perfect lips.

His lips move up to my ear and my face begins to flush red, lust filling my head.

"Give me your lips, Tiffany."he says.

My breathing hitches and I simply shake my head, knowing that if his lips even touched mine after this long, he'd win.

"You don't wanna kiss me, Tiff?"he asks with a smile.

Good god, yes I want to kiss you. I want to kiss you so badly.

I shake my head again in response, looking away from him.

Suddenly, his hand cups my face and brings me closer to him, looking down at me.

"I thought you loved me lips."he says softly.

My eyes instantly drop, looking at his beautiful lips and I let out a shakey moan.

My body moves itself, and I press my lips against him, releasing an involuntary moan of satisfaction.

Mikkel grips my hips, pushing me back against the dresser as he kisses me passionately.

.....