Sixty One

Mikkel huffs as he walks into the house. He looks around and smirks, noticing how quiet it was.

He takes a few more steps into the house, looking around.

Suddenly, he hears the tap of feet on tile.

He smirks as he feels someone approaching from behind.

Suddenly, a pair of arms comes around his throat.

He grunts as they pull back tightly, stepping into the back of his knee and beginning to climb him as he was being strangled.

He chuckles, struggling to break the grip around his throat as the attacker fully climbs and sits on his shoulder.

The attacker grunts, gripping one of Mikkel's arms and then leaning forward quickly.

Mikkel yelps as he's flipped forward and onto his back, the attacker now holding him in a tight arm bar.

Mikkel chuckles as he looks up at the attacker wearing a ski mask.

"You're not holding- your grip the right way-"he grunts, folding his arm and slowly pulling his wrist out of the attackers grip. 

He yanks his arm free and then flips the attacker over his head, slamming him ard into the ground.

Then he quickly straddled over the attacker, chucking as he grips his throat.

"What did I tell you would happen if you lost this time, hm?"he asks, tugging the ski mask off of the attackers head, revealing Tiffany.

"Mm-i-i can still win."she chuckles under the weight of his hands on her throat.

"Oh you can win?"he questions, looking around.

"It looks like you're in a pretty loser like position."he says.

"Ya-you too-"she chokes out.

Mikkel furrows his eyebrows and then looks down, seeing a blade perfectly positioned right above his heart.

He looks down at it in silence for a few moments.

"...Well played."he says, releasing her throat and letting her gasp for air.

Tiffany chuckles as she grips Mikkel's arm, pulling him back down.

She pulls him into a kiss, cupping his cheeks as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"You can still fuck me right here"she smiles against his lips.

This makes him smile as well.

"Oh really? What's the magic word?"he asks with a smile.

.....
"Pretty please"I pout, making him chuckle.

A week since the incident.

Mikkel refuses to talk about it. Refuses to acknowledge that it happened.

Refuses to acknowledge his brothers death.

But it's okay, because I had been getting to know the real changed Mikkel.

And, it was the exact opposite of what I had known. The sex was more aggressive, incredible. He does smile a lot more now, and he has a new obsession with being strangled?

No clue, anyway.

Mikkel isn't my bodyguard anymore, he says. He has me under every type of protection that the Don of the Italian Mafia southwest division could have on his girlfriend.

I don't mind it, at least now I have some freedom.

"Those are the magic words, but I don't think you've said it enough."he says seductively as he kisses my neck, making me softly bite my lips.

"Please? Pretty please?"I ask, running my fingers through his hair.

He smiles, leaning down and placing a passionate kiss against my lips, sliding his hands beneath my shirt to my breasts.

Suddenly, we hear someone clearing their throat.

We both look up, seeing a young man with tattoos all over his arms.

"You have a meeting boss."he says.

"Ash, kid what are you doing in my living room?"Mikkel asks, sliding my shirt back down.

I fold my arms as I watch the two men talk, still laying on the floor before Mikkel.

"I don't think you can afford to miss this meeting boss. It won't take long."

It always takes long. For the entire week Mikkel and I have been reunited, we haven't even had sex he's been so busy.

And every time we're about to, were always interrupted by his stupid new assistant, Asher.

Mikkel let's out a defeated huff and looks down at me, folding my arms.

"Sorry Tiff."he says.

I huff as I sit up. He helps me off the ground and I stand, starting to walk towards the stairs.

"I'll see you tonight, okay?"Mikkel says.

"Ok."I say, walking up the stairs.

"Ash, I'm going to fuckin ring you dry next time you interrupt me."Mikkel says, walking away with Asher.

I huff again as I make my way up the stairs.

....

Mikkel and Ash walk toward the meeting room, Ash open the door for Mikkel and then Mikkel walks in.

Ash follows, holding Mikkel's briefcase.

Mikkel huffs as he sees the three men sitting before him.

Jay, V, and Jimin, of the Korean Mafia.

Mikkel takes a seat and then huffs, leaning back and looking at them.

"Hiya boys. I'm planning a small trip to Russia, going after one of the leaders in the game there, and I could use some of your resources."he says.

"Why should we help you?"Jay asks him, making Mikkel chuckle.

"We've been hearing strange things about you."V says.

"Like how you're dead but at the same time you can't die."Jimin says.

"Gentlemen, please. In Russia, under the rule of this leader, there is a school. In this school, there are missing children from all around the world, Jay."Mikkel says, sitting up.

"And I now know for a fact Jay, that both your little brothers are in this school. In this school they train to become literal human weapons, and if they can't take the training they're killed. Kids. Your siblings Jay."Mikkel says, making Jay's eyes soften.

"I'm gonna take down the school. I was raised there, I know it like the back of my hand, but I need your help to do that. You in?"Mikkel asks.

Jay looks at V, and V nods. He looks at Jimin, and Jimin nods.

Then Jay offers Mikkel a handshake.

"Just tell us what you need."Jay says, as Mikkel stands, shaking his hand.