Forty One

I smile, watching him seductively smoke his cigarette, still stroking himself.

I slowly pull my shirt up over my head and then toss it to the ground.

"That's nice."he says.

I pull my shorts down as well and then walk over to him.

"You look lonely over here."I smile, straddling over him.

I take the cigarette dangling from his lips and he smiles.

"You like my parents?"he asks as I begin kissing his cheeks and neck.

"Of course."I smile as he leans back, allowing me to kiss more of his neck. I kiss his neck passionately and he groans, still stroking himself.

"I've never seen you like this." I smile against his neck.

"Good."he says.

I chuckle as I begin kissing his lips softly.

"I love your lips."I say against his lips, making him smirk.

"Yeah? What else do you love about me?"he says.

"Mmm."I say, moving closer and slightly grinding against his length.

My hands slightly caress his jaw and I smile.

"I love the way your jaw tightens when you smile."

....

It wasn't exactly what Mikkel was looking for in an answer. He was particularly shocked at said answer, she must've stared at him for hours to find that out.

"Yeah?"he says, smiling as she kisses his jaw.

Tiffany moves her lips to his ear, suckling on his earlobe and making him groan.

I chuckle, sitting back and moving my hands over his arms.

"I love your hands."I say, making him chuckle as I pick up his free hand.

"Even the four fingered one?"he asks.

"Yeah."I smile, rubbing my face against his palm before pressing his thumb against my lips.

His lips part a bit, mimicking me as he slides his thumb into my mouth.

"What if we're to young for love?"he asks, still stroking himself.

His thumb slides out of my mouth and I smile against it.

"We're old enough."I say.

He smiles and sits up, pulling her close and kissing her.

Slowly, Mikkel's hand was replaced with one of Tiffany's.

He smiles against her lips as she begins stroking his length.

"You're perfect."he smiles.

"You're perfect."she says back.

They kiss passionately again and this time Mikkel sits up a bit, leaning Tiffany back.

....

"I'm worried about Mikkel."Alecia says.

"Worried? How could you be worried for such a resistant boy."Tony asks as he hands me a champagne flute.

"Well, you know how he is. He's one tough son of a bitch but he's also fragile."she says.

"Mentally, but he handles it well mi vida."he says, taking a seat before me.

"What about the girl? Isn't she the daughter of a section leader?"she asks.

"It doesn't matter now."he chuckles.

"How does it not matter?"Alecia asks, looking at him.

"Because Mikkel killed The Don."Tiny shrugs.

Alecia frowns, knowing something terrible would eventually come of this.

"Oh."she says, bringing her lips to the champagne glass.

"Don't worry about it my love."Tony says, leaning against her.

"I'll try."

...

Tiffany's eyes roll back as Mikkel thrusts into her, one hand around her throat and the other holding two fingers in her mouth.

She groans with the force of his thrusts. He looks down at her as he's thrusting, admiring.

What a beautiful sight.

Look how vulnerable she is.

Her eyes were wet with tears from overstimulation and she gently sucked his fingers as he aggressively thrusted into her.

Mikkel moans at the beautiful sight.

"You're mine."Mikkel says quietly, leaning down towards her.

He begins thrusting harder, deeper as he speaks to her.

"You're mine Tiffany. All mine."he says, thrusting harder to the point where each deep thrust earned a high pitched, muffled groan from Tiffany.

He groans as he removes his hands from her throat and mouth.

Tiffany lets out long moans as he grips her legs, holding them apart as he thrusts into her.

"Can I cum inside?"he asks, looking up with lust filled eyes as he still thrusted.

Tiffany whimpers and then simply nods, causing him to thrust faster. She moans out and feels the sensation of her orgasms approach.

"Fuck."Mikkel breathes as he thrusts faster.

After a few more pumps, he groans, gripping the soft flesh of her thigh hard as he releases inside of Tiffany.

Tiffany shook and whimpered as her orgasm hits as well and they both let out long groans.

They remain in this position till Mikkel finally rolls off of her and lays next to Tiffany, panting.

"Fuck."he says.

"That was definitely not smart."Tiffany says, her hips still jumping and jolting with pleasure.

"Yeah. But it felt so good though..."Mikkel drones.

"..yeah."Tiffany smiles.