Thirteen

Mikkel stands, letting Tiffany move his arms as she jumps around, dancing.

"Why don't you dance, Mikkel?"she asks with a smile as she faces her back towards him, wrapping his arms around her frame and swaying with him.

"Because I don't like to."he says, moving his hands down to her waist.

"Why don't you like it?"she asks with a smile, her hands coming to his head behind her.

"I just don't."he says.

"But you do like to dance."she smiles, his lips coming to her neck.

"That's a different kind of dance."he says, his hands coming to her breasts.

She wiggles her hips, grinding against him as he gropes her breasts.

"You think your daddy would mind if I use that kitchen counter over there?"he asks against her ear, making her chuckle.

"I guess that depends on how you use it."Tiffany says.

"Why do you got such a smart mouth?"he asks, gripping her throat.

She smiles as her hand comes to his wrist.

"Why don't you know how to dance?"she asks.

He remains silent as he begins walking her towards the kitchen counter.

"You're funny."he says, pushing her against the counter.

She moans as he leans down, kissing her neck as he pulls her dress over her bum.

He pulls her underwear down before beginning to undo his belt.

He grips her throat, pulling her back towards him and peppering her ear with kisses.

"I want you to say my name this time."he says.

"You know, evolving sexually is a sign of evolving to your relationship."she says

"Does that mouth ever just let you do as your told?"he says, reaching across the table.

"Rarely."she says, watching him pull a kitchen knife from the holder on the counter.

"What's that for?"she asks as he brings the knife closer to her.

"What do you think?"he asks, gripping a fistful of her dress and slicing it.
....

I jump as the knife comes in contact with my chest.

"Oh, now you wanna be quiet?"he says, slowly gliding the knife over my skin.

My breathing hitches as I hear his pants drop, and feel him poking at my entrance.

I moan as he thrusts into me, holding the knife against my chest as he thrusts faster.

I moan, gripping his arm as one hand moves down to grip my hip.
I whine as he thrusts deeply, giving me hardly any time to adjust.

"M-mikkel-"I moan.
....

I breathe against Mikkel's lips, rocking above him as he moves my hips, guiding me to do what he liked.

I run my fingers through his hair, pulling lightly on his blonde locks before gripping his head, deepening the kiss.

He stops moving my hips, his hands moving up to my cheeks as he kisses me passionately.

I was getting more excited over the kiss than the sex.

His tongue played around with mine, his hands held me in place as we kiss.

My hips begin to move themselves from the pleasure I felt from the kiss. His hands move down to my breasts, groping them as he takes dominance over the kiss.

Our lips part and I take the opportunity to breathe before his hand grips my throat, pulling me back into the kiss.

I moan into the kiss as I grip the back of the chair, moving my hips faster and causing him to groan.