Eighteen

I watch as Mikkel grunts slightly as he sits down. He huffs and pulls a cigarette from the pack as I sit down next to him.

He allows me to lay my head on his chest as he lights the cigarette. I smile as I nuzzle against his chest.

"What are you doing to me, Tiff."he huffs.

"You always ask that question. I have a question for you."I say, turning over and laying my head in his lap facing up to look at him.

"Whats that?"he asks, puffing on his cigarette.

"Do you like me?"I ask with a smug smile.

This makes him smile a bit, but he instantly stops himself.

"Yeah, I guess."he says.

"You guess?"I ask, reaching up and cupping his cheek.

He looks down at me, and then smiles a small smile.

"Yeah. I do like you."he says.

This instantly makes me smile and blush. He leans down, pressing a kiss to my lips and then returning his attention to his cigarette as he picks up the tv remote.

I smile at the warm feeling I had. Considering he has just killed my mother hours before, you'd probably think I'd be on edge, or stressed. But no.

He makes me feel safe. I smile as I slip my hand under his shirt. I see a small smile creep into his face as I do.

I shift to where I face his lap and he smiles as he looks down at me.

"Wanna help me with this?"I ask, motioning to his belt.

He chuckles.

"Really? Now?"he asks, unfastening his belt.

"You're judging me as you take down your pants?"I ask.

"Shut up."he says, inching his pants down.

I chuckle as I see his black boxer briefs.

"What are you planning on doing?"he asks.

"Shh, watch your TV Mikkel."I say.

He scoffs, bringing his cigarette back to his mouth as he watches the TV.

I palm him softly through his briefs and he lets out a soft groan.

I feel him become hard against my hand and I smile. I slightly tug his underwear down a bit, allowing his member to spring free.

I stroke it in my hand a few times before placing the tip against my lips. He groans quietly as I slip his length into my mouth.

I move my head up and down, listening to his breathing hitch.

...

Mikkel looks down, watching her as he clenches his fists. She was good. He moans as he ashes his cigarette into the tray on the side table.

He places his hand against the back of her head, pushing her down onto his length and causing her to slightly gag. He hisses at the pleasure it gave him and looks up.

He huffs, looking at the cigarette between his fingers.

He takes it between his lips one last time before snuffing it out into the tray.

Then he carefully pulls Tiffany's dark hair up into a makeshift ponytail in his fist.

He groans out as Tiffany forces herself down fully, allowing his length to slide down her throat.

He grunts as she begins moving up and down, allowing his length to slide down her throat repeatedly.

"Fuck."he moans out.

The sound of his moans only encouraged Tiffany more. She moves faster as Mikkel grips her hair and groans.

"Fuck. Fuck."he moans, looking up.

Tiffany pulls back a bit, catching her breath and suckling on his tip, making him chuckle.

She takes a deep breath before deepthroating him again. He groans, looking up again as he begins softly thrusting.

She gags on the first few thrusts before becoming used to it and causing Mikkel to shake a bit with his thrusts.

"God damn I'm gonna cum."he says.

Tiffany begins bobbing her head faster and Mikkel bites his lip.

He moans out, forcing Tiffany's head down as he releases down her throat.

He releases her after a few seconds and she gasps for air as she comes up.

She clears her throat as she sits up. Mikkel smiles as he cups her cheeks, pulling her in to a soft kiss.

"Thank you."he says against her lips, making her smile.