Fifty two

I moan, watching from above as Mikkel passionately tongued at my clit.

I whimper, my hips shaking as his eyes close, focusing.

My hand comes to his smoothe black hair as he teases my entrance with a finger.

"Fuck.."I moan out, my hips moving themselves against his mouth.

My hips shake from the oversensitivity, and my head lulls back as his free hands slides up my body to grope my breasts.

My hips jerk and jump against his mouth and my mouth hangs open, letting lustful moans escape.

"I knew you missed me."he says before flicking his tongue quickly over my clit, causing me to moan out and groan as I grip the sheets.

He slowly pulls away from my heat and I whimper, shaking as he grips my hips, pulling me closer and pressing his hard, clothed length against my heat.

I bite my lip as he places his lips against mine, passionately kissing me as he grinds his erection against my clit. I moan into his mouth as he softly bites my lip before kissing my jawline.

"F-fuck, you're never like this."I main as he passionate sucks on the sweet spot of my neck and then biting my earlobe softly.

"I told you I changed"he says against my neck.

I moan as he connects our lips once again before pressing his thumb into my mouth as he worked on the buttons of his shirt.

Once he successfully removes his shirt, I see recently healed scars, and his impressive new body.

I mean, his body was impressive before, but now..

He slowly slips his thumb out of my mouth, leaving a wet stripe on my bottom lip before quickly unfastening his belt.

Am I about to do this? Can I stop myself?

He leans forward, pressing soft kisses to my lips as he pulls his pants down just a bit.

I gasp against his lips as I feel his tip pressing against my entrance.

It is happening.

He slowly pushes himself in and I whimper, having to adjust to his size again was an experience.

Suddenly he thrust into me, deep and causes me to cry out, my hand coming to his hip.

"Sh sh sh"he says against my neck as he begins slowly thrusting.

I moan, my hips shaking as he carefully pulls out and then quickly pushes back in.

He sits up, looking down at me as he begins thrusting faster. I moan, watching his muscular stomach flex with each thrust.

This sex was so different than the sex we had before. Passionate, yet rough and eager.

Even Mikkel's face was different. His facial expressions weren't angry, or serious. He wasn't trying to hide his expressions. He was showing me everything.

And it was turning me on.

I moan as he thrusts faster and faster, going harder than I had experienced from him before.

Everything felt so good. I was beginning to get overwhelmed, feeling my orgasms approach.

He leans down, taking my left breast into his mouth. I jump and whimper, my hands coming to his shoulder and clawing at the flesh as he thrusts deeply into me.

He pulls off of my breast with a popping sound and then smiles as he looks at me.

"I missed that face. I can always tell exactly when you're about to cum."he says, holding my shaking hips as he thrusts faster.

"F-fuck!"I whine, my hands coming to his muscular stomach, trying to slow him down.

He only succeeds in moving faster. I whine louder as he does, his thumb coming to my clit and rubbing it in fast circles.

I cry out, my back arching as I feel my orgasm hit, my walls clenching around his length and causing him to groan.

He suddenly thrusts deep into me, releasing a heavenly moan as his seed spills into me.

My hips shake and I flinch, moaning as he slowly pulls out of me.

"Fuck." he groans out.

I felt like I had just woken up from a long nap, my head fuzzy and my ears ringing.

"You fuckin asshole."I say, my hips still twitching.

He chuckles as he lays back against my pillow next to me.

"I didn't say cum in me."I say softly.

"I couldn't stop myself."Mikkel breathes.

"Whatever."I huff.

.....