Eleven

"He just said to call you daddy, I don't know what he needs."I say into the phone.

"Are you alright Sugar? Please tell me you're alright."he says.

"I'm fine daddy, Mikkel didn't even let the guy get near me."I say.

Mikkel suddenly enters the room.

"That's good-"my father was cut off as Mikkel takes my phone.

"It's the Rimettis."

"Jimmied the lock."Mikkel says, looking down at me.

"I took care of it."Jord says, placing his hand on top of my head.

He begins pulling me up and I stand, confused. He walks me over to the foot of my bed, and then pushes me down. My knees buckle and I fall to my knees as he speaks.

"Nah. She didn't see much. I told her to stay behind the counter."he uses his shoulder to hold the phone and begins to undo his belt.

"Mikkel i-"he cuts me off, one hand coming to my face.

"I know that. But they know where you live now, where do you expect me to put her."Mikkel says as he unzips his pants.

Mikkel then pulls his pants down a bit and I gasp as his member springs free.

Before I could I protest, Mikkel presses his tip against my lips and I gasp as it slides into my mouth.

"Yeah, I know where that is."Mikkel says, his hand gripping the back of my head and pulling me down.

I clench my eyes closed and try my best to relax as he begins slowly thrusting.

"And the cook, too?"Mikkel says, his head lulling back as he speaks to my father.

"Okay. I'll take here there tomorrow morning.....yeah, she'll be safe. You know I'm serious about my work."He says, looking down at me and making eye contact.

"Alright."

Mikkel takes the phone from his face and hangs up the phone.

"Pack a suitcase for a week after this."he says, gripping my head and beginning to thrust again.

I grunt against him softly as he does, my hands coming to his thighs.

I tap his thigh a few times and he releases me, allowing me to take a breath.

I situate myself and place him back into my mouth. He grunts softly as he forces my head down fully. I gag instantly. He releases me and I come up for air again, looking up at him.

He looks down at me for a bit, and then places his hand on my cheek, not saying anything. Just looking into my eyes.

"What are you thinking about, Mikkel?"I ask quietly.

He doesn't respond. He simply guides my head back to his length, and then looks up, straightforward.

.....

I wipe my mouth as Mikkel steps away, fastening his pants again.

He had yet to look at me. It made me rather upset.

My lip quivers as I stand up and quickly walk towards the bathroom.

...

Mikkel hears her begin to cry as she stands, walking to the bathroom. He huffs, following her as she closes the bathroom door.

He knocks and she doesn't answer, but he can hear her crying.

"Open the door Tiffany."he says softly, his deep New York accent making it sound demanding.

"No."Tiffany says.

He knocks on the door again.

"Open the door Tiff."

It's silent for a moment, then the door opens. Tiffany looks up at him, her mascara running down her cheeks.

He cups her cheeks and thumbs her tears away, before leaning down and kissing her lips.

She kisses him back softly before the kiss breaks. He then hugs her small frame into his chest.

"Thank you."he says.

This instantly makes her smile. He had never told her thank you before.

"I need you to pack a bag now."he says.

She sighs into his chest.

"Okay."

......

I hand my suitcases to Mikkel and he places them into the back of his car.

"Where are we going?"I ask softly.

"To your house in the mountains."Mikkel responds.

"I haven't been there since I was a kid."I say.

"Tragic."he says.