Twenty nine

"Yeah. I think work stress is getting to him."Donnie says quietly as he witnesses Stephen tear through Mikkel's things.

"That fucker. He's gotta have something here, I know that fucker is hiding something."Stephen says as he tears through the items.

"Do you think we should tell Jordy?"Rich says.

"I don't want to. But that seems like what we should do."Donnie responds.

"You go check his car!"Stephen says.

"I'll call him."Donnie huffs.

....

"Mikkel walks out of the hospital with Tiffany, his arm in a sling and his shoulder bandages.

"I thought Donnie was going to be out here."Tiffany says, making Mikkel huff.

A car that Tiffany recognizes pulls up before them. The window rolls down as they stop and Tiffany smiles wide.

"Uncle Jordan!"she says excitedly.

"My babygirl! Look how big you've gotten!"he says as he gets out of the car.

Tiffany laughs as she jumps into his arms and he spins her around. Mikkel squints his eyes at this "uncle Jordan" character.

"What are you doing here? And why haven't you come to visit!"Tiffany asks.

"Ah you know how work is babygirl, just gets more and more tiring every day."Jord chuckles, looking at Mikkel.

"Who's this Twink?"

Tiffany shoves Jord playfully, chuckling.

"This is my boyfriend, Mikkel."Tiffany says.

"What happened to you kid?"Jord asks, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Her daddy shot me."Mikkel says.

"Oh, really? What for?"Jord asks.

"Just to shoot me, I guess."Mikkel says nonchalantly.

"Right huh. Get in the car I'll drive you home."

.....

Stephen frantically looks through Mikkel's file.

He hears his office door open and close again.

"God damn it I said I didn't want to be bothered!"Stephen says before looking up.

He sees Jord standing there and instantly stands up.

"Jordan, shit what are you doing here man?"Stephen asks nervously.

"What are you doin, Stephen?"Jord asks.

"I-i was just reading up on a guy."Stephen shrugs.

"People are tellin me work is becoming to much for you, Stevie."Jord says.

"What? Who?"Stephen says.

"Did you really shoot a kid, Stephen?"Jord huffs, putting his hands on his hips.

"I didn't mean to fucking shoot the kid he just-"

"Stephen, I'm going to stay here for a while before I head back to HQ. You need to be evaluated."Jord says.

"E-evaluated? For what?"Stephen chuckles.

"I'm just hearing too many things, Steph. It's only two days, if all is well you have nothing to worry about."Jord says, looking at the papers scattered in the ground.

"Right. Okay."Stephen huffs, running his fingers through his hair.

"Alright, you know I gotta ask this question eventually, Stevie. Is Tiffany your successor or not?"Jord says.

"Don't, don't bring that up now she barley even knows what it is I do."Stephen huffs.

"I'll ask again in two days."Jord says, knocking on wood before leaving the room.

Stephen huffs.

......

"Whose the Jord guy?"Mikkel asks.

"He's my uncle."Tiffany smiles.

"But not really your uncle."Mikkel says.

"Not really my uncle no."Tiffany chuckles.

"So you guys aren't related?"Mikkel asks.

"No we're not, were just family."Tiffany smiles.

"So there's no chance you guys would fuck?"Mikkel asks.

Tiffany laughs as she stands up, walking over to Mikkel and straddling over him in the chair, sitting in his lap.

"Why would I need to fuck Jordan when I have you?"she asks seductively.

This makes Mikkel smile a bit as she looks into his eyes.

"Yeah, after all I'm the only man you need, right?"Mikkel says, groping her thighs with his good hand and making her chuckle and blush.

"That's right."she smiles.

"Good."he smiles before she presses a kiss against his lips.

There's a knock on the door and the kiss separates, both of them releasing an annoyed huff.

Tiffany gets up and walks towards the door as Mikkel begins to adjust himself.

"Wait."Mikkel says, sticking his hand in his pants and adjusting his very prominent erection.

Tiffany chuckles as Mikkel adjusts himself and then sits back.

She walks to the door and opens it. Jord pops his head in.

"Knock knock. I brought beers."Jord says.

"Jordan what's up? You staying?"Tiffany asks, allowing him into her room.

"Yeah just for two days. It's actually him I'm wanting to talk to."he says, holding a beer out towards Mikkel.

Mikkel takes the beer and brings it to his mouth, twisting the cap off with his teeth.

"What do you wanna talk about."Mikkel says nonchalantly.

"Well, why did Stephen shoot you?"Jord asks as Mikkel slips his beer.

"Same reason he cut off my finger. I'm fuckin his daughter."Mikkel says, displaying his four fingered hand.

"He cut off your finger?!"Jord asks.

"Yeah. He's been really unaccepting of us. When he shot Mikkel I thought he was going to kill him. It was scary."Tiffany says.

"Did you do anything to upset him?"Jord asks.

"Other than you know, fucking his daughter."Mikkel says.

"Maybe I got a little mouthy."

"Mouthy like how?"

"He said stop with the disrespect, I told him that he hadn't earned my respect."Mikkel says.

"Hm. You don't have any fear do you kid?"Jord chuckles.

"Not really, last I checked."Mikkel says.

This makes Jord chuckle.