Thirty Three

Mikkel's eyes open, and he sees a blinding light.

He notices now that he was in a hospital bed. He looks around and then sits up, looking around frantically.

He groans as he begins pulling the IV's and monitors off his body, setting off numerous alarms. A few nurses rush into the room as he gets out of bed.

"Sir! Please get back in bed you're injured and on a very strong sedative!"One nurse says.

Mikkel stumbles around drunkenly as he tries to get dressed.

"Sir please!"one nurse says, gripping his arm.

He flings her off of him and she crashes to the ground along with an IV stand.

"Mikkel."he hears a familiar male voice.

He turns around to see Stephen.

"You mother fucker. What did you do huh?"Mikkel says, angrily walking towards him.

"Mikkel she's fine, I promise."Stephen says.

"What the fuck did you do?!"he shouts, lunging at Stephen but being held back by two security guards.

"Tiffany is fine, she's going to be gone for a week nothing more."Stephen says.

"I'm gonna fuckin kill you, you weak old piece of shit! You fuckin whored her out to the don didn't you! You sick fuckin prick!"Mikkel shouts.

Stephen was already feeling enough shame.

"All because your dumbass couldn't handle your little girl having another man in her life huh?! Guess what she calls me daddy too how about that. I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU!"suddenly Mikkel was stabbed with a needle in his lower back.

He hisses and then looks back at the nurse who did it.

"F-fuckin b-b-bitch-"he says before falling to the ground.

Stephen huffs as he looks down at Mikkel on the ground.

....

Tiffany sits quietly at the window of the room she had been locked in. She could see just outside the gate of the house.

Suddenly she hears her door unlock and she looks over. She sees Johnathan enter the room, humming a tune as he sits a few bags down on the dresser.

"I got you some clothes, Dolly."he says.

Tiffany rolls her eyes as she stands. She didn't want to accept anything from this man, but she couldn't stand the sight of Mikkel's blood staining her clothes.

She walks over as Johnathan leans against the dresser.

She opens the bags of clothes and gains a confused look.

"These look like costumes."She says.

"Mhm."Johnathan says, lighting a cigarette.

"I'm not wearing this."She scoffs, making him chuckle as she walks away.

"Doll, you need to cooperate. Your daddy left you here you know. Maybe once he sees how much work he gets done with you gone he'll just leave you hear."Johnathan says, making Tiffany's lips quiver.

"My daddy wouldn't do that to me."Tiffany whimpers.

"You think?"he asks, taking his cigarette from between his lips.

Tiffany whimpers quietly as Johnathan tosses the bag of clothes to her feet.

"Get dressed doll."he demands.

Tiffany looks up at him, her face flushing red.

"C-can you leave?"she asks.

He smiles, puffing on his cigarette.

"No."he shrugs.

Tiffany's breath hitches.

Then, she hears Mikkel's voice in her head, like a memory.

"A man is a man Tiff. Eventually, they'll all crumble."

Tiffany then takes a deep breath and folds her arms.

"You some sort of fuckin perv?"she says, Mikkel speaking through her.

"Where's this attitude coming from?"Johnathan asks.

"I'm not getting dressed while you're watching. Get out."She demands.

He take a deep breath. Then without warning he grabs her throat and picks her up.

Tiffany gasps before he throws her to the ground.

"Dolls don't fuckin talk back."he says before kicking her in the stomach.

Tiffany groans out in pain as Johnathan looks down at her.

"Did you think that was funny? Don't wanna get dressed, let me help you doll."he says before straddling over her.

"No! Stop!"Tiffany screams.

He slaps her in the face and then punches the ground next to her head, making her scream.

"The fuck did you say to me?"he asks.

"I'm sorry-i-im sorry!"she whimpers.

He slaps her hard across the face again and she sobs as he begins ripping open her clothes.

"Wanna be smart huh? Got something to fuckin hide under these?"he asks, ripping her clothes from her body as she sobs.

Once he removes everything but her underwear he grips her throat.

"Talk to me like that again I'll fuckin kill you, slut."he says, looking into her eyes.

Tiffany nods, shaking under him. He raises his fist again and she screams, flinching and making him smile.

"Oh, I love the little noises you make when you're scared."he says with a smile, cupping her cheeks.

He then chuckles as he gets up.

"Get dressed now."he demands.

Tiffany's shaking frame quickly gets up and goes for the bag, pulling out a dress and slipping it over her head.

"There we go. There we go doll that wasn't so hard was it? Fuckin bitch."he says before leaving the room, locking her back in.

Tiffany sobs hard as she curls herself into a ball on the floor.

"Mikkel."she cries.