Fifty Five

I chuckle as I run around the large indoor gym while Mikkel watches.

"Are you having fun?"Mikkel asks.

"Yes!"I say before running and jumping into his arms.

"Are you ready to learn to defend yourself?"he asks, chuckling.

"Mhm!"I say.

"You seem excited."he laughs, putting me down on my feet.

"Should i not be?"I ask.

He chuckles again.

"I have an idea. Go get some breakfast, I'm gonna run downstairs real quick."he says before kissing my cheek.

"Okay"I smile before taking off towards the kitchen.

.....

"Jesus. She's so adorable, my phone's already filled with pictures of her."Luca says, looking down at his phone and then to Mikkel who was unhooded but still chained to the wall.

He doesn't respond.

Luca looks up from his phone.

"Oh? No smart remarks today?"Lucas asks, pocketing his phone as he walks over to Mikkel, picking up the cattle prong.

"You haven't a word to say to me today, brother?"Luca asks, holding the cattle prong threateningly close to Mikkel's chest.

Mikkel doesn't move.

Luca sucks his teeth, lowering the cattle prong.

"What I wouldn't give for some of that toxic blood running through your veins."He says quietly.

"Well, it's no fun if you're not struggling, brother. I'm gonna go upstairs and fuck your girlfriend, how about that?"he says, chuckling as he walks towards the basement stairs.

Mikkel releases a long huff as he hears the door close and then lock.

Then he shimmies the chain on his arm down to his wrist that was bloody, and bruised.

Then he opens his mouth, spitting out a small amount of blood, and a sharp piece of metal.

He reaches a shaking hand out and grabs the metal, handing it over to his right hand and positioning the narrow end of the sharp metal into the keyhole of the shackle.

He tries to jam it into the locking mechanism, but fails stabbing himself in the wrist.

He hisses and then attempts the process again, his hands shaking.

.....

I smile as I see Mikkel walking back into the kitchen with a pair of small boxing gloves.

"Check if these will fit."he says, placing them on the counter before me.

I smile as I pick them up, putting them on as he grips my hips from behind.

"They fit."I say as he pulls my hips back to meet his.

"That's great"he says pressing kisses against my shoulder.

I chuckle as I lean back against him.

"Did you miss this?"he asks, groping my breasts.

I chuckle as his hand slides up, gripping my throat and kissing it.

"It's different, but it feels like what I needed."I say softly.

"Different?"he questions.

"Yeah, usually you're rougher, but I like this too."I chuckle.

"I can be rough again."he says against my ear, making me moan softly and then bite my lip.

"If you think you can."I chuckle as he kisses my cheeks.

....

Different. Everything is still different.

As I lay there with Mikkel passionately kissing my lips, holding my throat as he angrily thrusted into me, I couldn't help noticing every little thing there was wrong.

He wasn't choking me hard enough. He was using too much tongue. And his insistence on cumming inside.

All of it was different. Even the severed finger on his hand, it felt off.

His kisses are still great but, not like they were.

Now I was noticing too many things. Like when I scratch his back and he hisses before moaning. Mikkel never did that. It was like he couldn't feel the pain.

The worst part of this is his beautiful face.

I had spent hours admiring his face. I new every detail of it. And all the stories behind all of his scars.

I knew they were barley visible at first, but now I could hardly see them at all, like they were never there.

Same with the scars on his back and chest.

Suddenly, I feel him release and groan.

Did I just forget to orgasm because of how different everything is?

"Fuck."he groans, slowly pulling out of me.

I pretend to be breathless as he rolls over, chuckling.

"You're unusually quiet."he says with a smile.

"...I can't feel my legs.."I lie, making him laugh.

.....

I look at myself in the mirror and frown.

The only person I've wanted to have sex with is Mikkel, and he's never failed to make me orgasm before.

"What's wrong?"Mikkel asks, folding down the collar of his shirt.

"Nothing. Just thinking about daddy."I say.

"What about him?"Mikkel asks.

"He has a new girlfriend. I don't know why I'm worried about him being lonely."I say.

"Well, you could visit him anytime you like."Mikkel says, slipping a tie.

I squint.

"You want me to go see my dad?"I question.

"I want what you want Tiffany. If you want to go see you dad, go see'm."he huffs.

"I have some business to attend to, you could come if you like."he says.

"No, its okay, I'll stay."I smile as he finishes tying his tie.

"Alright, don't wait up for me."he says, leaning in for a kiss.

I smile as I kiss his lips passionately, making him chuckle into the kiss.

"Don't make me late you fuckin tease."he says against my lips before kissing me once more and then stepping away.

I smile and send a flirty wave at him as he leaves the room.

I huff as I walk out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

I fall back on the bed, looking up into the beautiful ceiling.

I felt bored, and unsatisfied.

I huff as I stand, walking out of the room.

...