Sixty Three

My hand comes back, pushing against Mikkel's chest as he aggressively thrusts into me from behind.

Finally, I was getting the sex I craved. He stands straight, delivering direct thrusts straight to my gspot and making me cry out and shake.

He pushes my face down into the pillows and then slaps my thigh hard.

"Be fucking quiet."Mikkel demands before pulling my hips more into his, pushing himself deeper and causing me to whine loudly, my hips shaking.

He grips a fist full of my hair and pulls me up as he thrusts, this time going faster.

"I said be quiet."he says against my ear before gripping my throat.

My moans are finally silenced and I could hear now how fast he was thrusting.

I grip both of his wrists as he relentlessly thrusts into me. I feel the pleasure I had wanted to feel and I was losing my shit at how intense it was.

He releases my throat and I gasp, falling forward.

He grips my hip and rolls me to where I was laying on my back, then pulls me closer, pushing my legs back and pressing his tip back against my entrance.

"Look at you."Mikkel chuckles as he begins thrusting again.

I moan, my hips wincing as he hits deeper than before.

He thrusts especially deep and smirks as he watches my reaction. He then begins his speedy thrusts again, leaning down and capturing my lips as he grips my throat.

My toes scrunch and my eyes roll back as I feel my orgasm hit hard, moaning against Mikkel's lips as he kisses me.

....

I hug him tightly as he drapes over me, resting his face on my chest.

I run my fingers up and down his back and he hums softly.

"That was well deserved."he says drunkenly, making me chuckle.

I kiss his forehead as he slips his arms out from under me, checking his watch.

"I have a meeting in a bit."he says.

"Noo."I whine hugging him closer.

He chuckles as he sits up a bit, pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you."he says, making me blush.

"I love you too."I smile before he kisses my lips.

Then he shifts and stands up out of bed. I huff, watching him as he walked towards the bathroom.

......

"Man, you think bringing groups together will stop Yosef?"the man asks, slouching with his legs wide open.

Mikkel, who was sitting up right and having a double shot of patron looks at him in disgust.

"Why do you think having us will be much help?"

Mikkel clears his throat and then scoots forward.

"Miek. As of right now your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Look at your posture. You look like you lost to your back."Mikkel says.

"So, here's what's going to happen. You're going to help me, because if you don't my men are going to kill your families. Fuckin slouching when you speak to me. Pathetic."Mikkel says, standing.

"Hey hey! You will not talk to me like that!"The man says, standing up.

Mikkel pauses and then looks back, reaching into his pocket.

"Miek, somethings not right with my head you know. Your like an object to me. A cardboard box. And you know, the thing about cardboard boxes is that there's usually something fun inside."Mikkel says.

The man swallows a lump in his throat.

"So, my little cardboard box friend. If I cut you open what fun thing am I going to find inside? Hm? What little things can I play with?"Mikkel asks, looking the man dead in the eye.

The man swallows down again and then takes a few steps back. Then he takes a seat.

"Y-you got us, alright."he says softly.

This makes Mikkel smile and finish off his drink as he turns away.

Mission accomplished.