Ten

Charlotte chuckles as she types away at her phone. She pulls her purse more on to her shoulder as she opens her front door.

She steps into the house, closing the door behind her, smacking on her gum as she sits her keys and purse on the table.

She laughs at the text she gets and walks past the kitchen door towards the stairs. But then she stops, looking back.

She noticed movement.

She takes a few places back, and sees a man sitting at the dining table in the kitchen, smoking a cigarette.

Not just any man, the man that had assaulted her days before. Her voice shakes as she notices the blood on his hands.

"Hi Charlotte."he says softly, breathing out smoke.

Charlotte was to scared to speak.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to speak when you're spoken to?"Mikkel asks.

"Y-yes."she says, noticing the gun on the table.

He breaks a small smile.

"Come have a seat Charlotte."

Charlotte begins to cry as she walks over to one of the chairs in the dining room.

He puts his cigarette out as she sits down.

"Give me your phone, Charlotte."he demands.

Charlotte whimpers as she sits her phone on the table and sliding over to him.

He bites the inside of his cheek as he opens her phone. Instantly he sees one of the posts that was spreading rumors about Tiffany.

"Wow. You must think you're so funny, Charlotte."he says calmly as he begins deleting the posts. 

"Wh-why is there blood on your hands?"she asks, making him pause.

He looks up at her and smiles slightly as he stands, picking up his gun and making Charlotte's breath hitch.

He uses his gun to smash Charlotte's phone, making her jump.

He then walks toward her, and she begins sobbing and shaking.

He puts the gun to her head and she screams out.

"Shut up!"Mikkel demands.

She tries her best to stop her whimpering and covers her mouth.

He leans closer to her shaking frame and smiles.

"I killed your parents, Charlotte."

She begins sobbing again and Mikkel chuckles.

"You seem to have a problem with my friend, whom I'm very protective over."Mikkel whispers to her.

"Charlotte."he says, making her shake harder.

"Should I kill you too?"

She cries out and he stands up straight, taking his gun away from her head.

She shakes with fear, sobbing and sniffling and pleading. Mikkel grabs a dish towel and begins wiping the blood from his hands.

He then throws the towel at Charlotte and she opens her eyes as he holsters his gun.

"It's lipstick."he simply says.

"One of your parents is definitely dead. Not sure about the other. Do me a favor and keep Tiffany's name out if your mouth, hm?"

He then opens the back door and steps out.

Charlotte was stiff with fear, so stiff she could hardly breathe. In fact, she begins to hyperventilate.

An asthma attack ensues.

Whilst walking towards his car, Mikkel tosses the 5 inhalers he had collected from around the house into the bushes.

....

Tiffany sits up, her phone going off. She puts her book down and picks up her phone, noticing texts from her friends saying that the posts about her had been deleted.

A smile breaks her face and she chuckles. Someone knocks on the door and then it opens.

Mikkel steps into the room and Tiffany smiles, crossing her arms.

"What did you do?"she asks as he takes a seat on her bed, kicking his boots off.

"Nothin."he says, taking his jacket off.

Tiffany chuckles as she makes her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist as he sat.

"I think you're starting to like me, Mikkel."she says, his head turning towards her.

"...I think you're getting bags under your eyes."

"What?!"she panics, frantically releasing him and rolling off her bed to her sitting mirror.

Mikkel cracks a small smile as pulls his jacket off.

.....

Mikkel lays on the couch, sipping a beer as Miriam and Tiffany dance in the kitchen.

"Mikkellll!"Tiffany says, making Mikkel roll his eyes.

"Come dance with us Mikkellll!"Tiffany says.

Mikkel huffs as he sips his beer. Suddenly he gets a strange feeling and instantly sits up.

"Oh, are you coming to dance with us n-"he cuts Miriam off with a finger as he slowly stands up.

"What's wrong Mikkel?"Tiffany asks as Mikkel slowly pulls the gun from behind his back.

"Get down."Mikkel demands.

Instantly, Tiffany helps Miriam lower herself down behind the counter.

Mikkel slowly walks over and turns out the lights. He then pulls his shirt off as the knob of the garage door begins to jiggle.

Tiffany shakes as the garage door opens, and she sees a man dressed in all black peak his head in and look around.

Mikkel quietly approaches the man as he closes the door behind himself.

As soon as his back turns away from Mikkel, Mikkel attacks.

Mikkel wraps his shirt around the mans neck and begins to struggle with him.

"Lights!"Mikkel shouts.

Tiffany quickly sprints to the light switch and flips it on, seeing Mikkel trying the shirt tightly around the other mans neck.

Then, almost effortlessly, Mikkel lifts the man, strangling him in air.

Tiffany watched in awe. It wasn't even two minutes before the man in the air was dead.

Mikkel huffs as he drops the limp body of the masked man. He reaches down and pulls the mask off the man's face.

Instantly, he sees a bald head with a spider tattoo on the scalp.

"Fuckin rimettis."he says, rubbing his sore palms.

"R-rimettis?"Tiffany asks.

"Stay over there. I'll be right back."

He grips the legs of the dead man and pulls him back towards the garage.

"Call your dad."He demands, pulling the body into the garage.