Seventeen

Tiffany darts in front of her mother, before Mikkel's gun.

"Mikkel you cane kill my mother!"she says.

"She just tries to attack me with a needle."Mikkel says.

"Just let her go you already shot her!"Tiffany says.

"Tell me why you're really here and I'll decide if I want to let you go."Mikkel says to her mother.

"I-i just want to take my daughter away from this."she says.

"And she told you she didn't want to go so you were going to drug me and kidnap her."Mikkel yes.

"Yes but you don't understand!"her mother says.

"I swear to fuckin God you say that one more time I'm blowing your brains out."Mikkel says, grabbing Tiffany off the floor and forcing her behind him.

"Empty your pockets."Mikkel demands, holding the gun against her forehead.

"You just shot me how am I supposed to do that."she asks.

"Figure it out."Mikkel states.

She whimpers as she struggles to reach into her pockets, turning them out.

Mikkel notices a cell phone and picks it up. He turns on the phone screen and sees a message that makes him huff.

Then he looks back at Tiffany.

"What?"Tiffany asks, concerned.

Then, without hesitation he shoots her mother in the face.

Tiffany jumps and screams, attempting to go to her mother's limp body but Mikkel stops her.

"Look."he demands over her sobbing.

He shows her the message and she cries as she reads it.

T: bring her to me first. I wanna see her naked before I decide what to do with her.

Tiffany instantly stops crying. Then she looks over at the dead body on the ground, blood pooling around it.

"She was always so selfish."Tiffany says quietly, her lips quivering.

"My dad told me she left in the middle of the night. Took a shit ton of money and left me."

Mikkel could see the anger radiating off of Tiffany. Then, he simply holds his gun out towards her.

Tiffany who was red with anger grips the gun immediately. Then she aims it at her mother's body and fires. Multiple times, till the gun clicked empty.

She huffs, letting tears fall from her eyes as she lowers the gun.

"Satisfied?"Mikkel asks as she hands the gun back to him.

She shakes her head.

"That's not enough to make up for 18 years."she says quietly.

Mikkel carefully wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her into him and then kissing her neck.

"Go upstairs. I'll handle this."he says.

She shakes her head.

"I'll help."

....

Mikkel was quick to gather supplies to clean. First he sits Tiffany down.

"Scratch this."he says, handing her a bar of soap before stepping behind her.

"Scratch?"she says.

"Make sure it's under your nails."he says, beginning to braid her hair back.

She begins scratching the soap as he finishes her braid and then takes a bandana from his pocket and tying it around his head.

"There's a lot of blood. Gonna be a lot of work."he says, pulling a pair of yellow rubber gloves from his pocket.

"Worth it."Tiffany says, looking at her mother.

"Alright. Put these on and grab her legs."he demands, handing her the gloves.

She quickly slips them on and then grabs her ankles.

"To the bathroom."he demands as they both lift.

....

Music plays as the two begin scrubbing the floors. Mikkel soaked up the blood with a cloth and ring it out into a bucket, while Tiffany used a scrub brush to lift it out of the cracks of the tiles.

"How many times have you done this, Mikkel?"Tiffany asks.

"More times than you can count on your fingers."he says, ringing the rag out into the bucket.

Tiffany smiles softly.

"Fuck."Mikkel huffs, coming to a tile that was damaged from a bullet.

"It's okay. My dad won't notice."he says.

"I ain't worried about your daddy. This is a crime scene, and a bullet in the ground is evidence of foul play."he says, pulling a screwdriver from the tool bag he had gathered.

"And ain't nothin worse than evidence of foul play. Makes the feds look harder."

What fascinating information, Tiffany thinks.

....

Finally, after several hours of through cleaning, they had finally almost finished.

Tiffany smiles as she watches Mikkel scrub down the back of the sofa.

"You should take a break."Tiffany says.

"I will after I get rid of the body."Mikkel says as he stands.

"You're really good at this."Tiffany smiles.

"The best."Mikkel huffs.

"Stay here. I'll be back."he says before entering the bathroom.