Fifty Four

"You said YES?"Jord shouts at me.

I simply nod.

"I thought we were leaving Mikkel in the past!"he says.

"Well, he's changed Jord."I say, walking past him.

"He literally traumatized you to get you to stay away from him!"Jord says.

"He did that to protect me."I say, walking into my room.

"Stop defending him! He's an asshole! You deserve better!"Jord says.

"I love him Jord! You can't control who you fall in love with."I say, walking into my room where there were several movers packing my things, Mikkel had paid them.

"No, you really can't."he says nonchalantly before walking away.

I huff as I fold my arms.

.....

"Sure you can't stay for dinner?"My father asks, handing me my duffle bag.

"Maybe next time."I smile softly, making him huff.

He pulls me into a tight hug, squeezing me.

"I know you're grown, just remember you'll always be my babygirl, okay?"he says, making my lips quiver.

"I will daddy."I say into his shoulder.

He chuckles as he releases me, squeezing my shoulders.

"I love you kiddo."he says, stepping back as I turn towards the front door.

"I love you too daddy."I smile, opening the front door.

....

I smile at the glory of Mikkel's house as I approach it once again.

The double doors open, and Mikkel holds out a cup of tea.

"Your stuff is all put away."he says.

"Tea? Are you sure you're the right Mikkel?"I laugh, taking the cup.

"Are you having trouble adjusting to new me?"he asks as we walk into the kitchen.

I see a familiar face and I nearly scream with excitement.

"Miriam!"I yell, running over and hugging her.

"Oh my baby! Look at you bebita! How have you been?"she asks, rocking side to side as she hugs me back.

"Oh I'm so happy to see you! Mikkel does she work here?!"I ask, looking back at him.

"She lives here."Mikkel says, making my jaw drop.

"I'm making your favorite tonight mi vida, go get ready."she says, bumping her hip against mine as she goes back towards the stove.

I chuckle as I turn back towards Mikkel.

"You did that on purpose."I say.

"I liked her cooking."Mikkel shrugs, walking past me with a smug look.

I chuckle, following after him as I sip my tea.

.....

Mikkel looks over, seeing Tiffany fast asleep in his bed. He smiles a bit as he slowly gets up, checking her teacup as he leans over, making sure she did drink all of the sleeping medication he had placed in it.

Once he sees the cup empty he gets up out of bed. He runs his fingers through his hair as he leaves the bedroom, closing the door behind.

He walks down the stairs into the living room, and then down the hall to the basement door, using a key to unlock the padlock.

Once he opens the door, he begins to descend the stairs, humming a tune.

"I have news for you."

Mikkel was now speaking in a thick, authentic Russian accent.

He walks to the very back of the basement, where a hooded man was chained to the wall by his throat.

Mikkel bends at the knee, lowering himself to the man's level.

"She likes this new person you've become."Mikkel says before ripping the hood off of the man's head.

There, was Mikkel.

Confused?

Mikkel is standing before the chained man on the floor, who is also Mikkel. Are you catching my drift?

Mikkel bites down on the gag angrily as he looks at the other Mikkel.

"You were right about her too, brother. She was insatiable when we fucked."Mikkel says.

The Mikkel attached to the wall thrashes angrily as the other says that.

"Are you upset, Mikkel? Should I have kept that little snippet to myself Большой брат?"Mikkel chuckles.

The two men looked so incredibly similar, I'm sure the only way to tell them apart now would be the color of their hair.

"Is this a fate worse than death yet, Mikkel?"

The chained Mikkel thrashes angrily, and then screams through the gag, making the dark haired one laugh.

"I know. Can't really tell from you. I figured. Wait till Papa gets here."

The real Mikkel's body halts all movement, his eyes wide looking up at his brother.

"Oh yeah, favorite son. Papa is taking you back home. You're gonna work for him, "Don of the Mafia"he chuckles as he leans down, pulling the gag from his mouth.

Mikkel takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Mother would hate the fuckin person you've become, Luca."He says.

"Tell her to get in line. Speaking of mother's, I know basically it's you're girlfriend, butt.."he says as he walks towards the sink in the basement.

"I'm gonna kill you."Mikkel says, his eyes burning with anger.

"She takes dick well, you've got her pretty trained haven't you."

Mikkel begins to shout angrily, thrashing against the chains so hard they could break.

Luca, simply picks up a cattle prong and jams it into Mikkel's chest.

His body tenses as he was electrocuted, once it stops he falls limp and shakes trying to catch his breath.

"It's a shame you can't die."his Russian accent made him sound so much more menacing.

"You can. And I'm gonna kill you."Mikkel says, breathless.

Luca chuckles as he picks up the black hood, putting it back over Mikkel's head.

"I love your enthusiasm."Luca says, clapping his hands as he walks towards the basement door.

Mikkel angrily pulls at the chains around his limbs, shouting.

....

I wake up, smiling as I feel Mikkel's grip around my waist.

I nuzzle against him, burying my face into his neck and taking deep breaths of his scent.

I look up, admiring his sleeping features.

I see his cheeks rise up into a smile and I smile as well.

"I can feel your eyes."Mikkel says.

I chuckle before pressing a few kisses to his neck, making him release a small laugh and pull me closer.

This feels like exactly what I needed.

...