Forty Six

I smile as I walk into the vibrating house.

Mikkel, who was already clearly uninterested in being there, follows behind me.

"I'm super excited. I really want to get drunk!"I say.

"We're here to make sure your idiot boy isn't in a rival gang, that comes first."Mikkel says.

"Oh my god can you just have fun with me?"I ask, crossing my arms.

"I'll have fun when I'm not working."he says, looking at me.

"Oh, so I'm a job to you now?"I ask.

"Are you trying to start a fuckin fight right now?"he asks angrily.

"Hey hey, guys relax it's a party."Vincent says

"You stay out of it."Mikkel says.

"Jeez you guys are like an old married couple. C'mon you like beer? I know you like beer let's go get you a beer."Vinnie says, putting his hand on Mikkel's shoulder.

The look of absolute disgust Mikkel's face as he looks at Vinnie's hand makes me chuckle.

"Okay no touching. Beer instead c'mon it'll be fun."Vincent says, removing his hand from Mikkel's shoulder and walking towards the kitchen.

I grip Mikkel's hand and we begin walking after him.

We enter the kitchen, seeing numerous ice chests and alcohol bottles on the counters.

"Alright we have bud light, corona, what's your poison?"he asks, turning towards us.

"I won't be drinking. You go ahead tiff."Mikkel says, glaring at Vinnie.

"Don't be such a sourpuss."I smile, poking him.

"I'll have fun, when I find out I'm not working."he says, looking at Vincent.

"Oh my god, alright look man."Vinnie says as he takes off his shirt.

"Wow."I say under my breath as I see his muscular body.

He then drops his trousers and then does a 360.

"I don't know what fucking tattoo you're looking for but I'm sure I don't have it."he says, signaling to his body.

I chuckle as I pick up a beer, holding it in front of Mikkel's face.

"No tattooooo."I sing to him.

He huffs, taking the beer.

"One."he says, twisting the cap off with his teeth.

Me and Vinnie chuckle and I jump excitedly.

....

Two and a half beers later

Mikkel sits, sipping his beer as he watches Tiffany dance with Vincent and a few more of her friends.

"Can't dance?"

He looks over, seeing a beautiful woman besides him in the couch, holding a red solo cup.

"Can't talk, I'm working."he says coldly.

She chuckles as she looks over at Tiffany.

"She looks like she can handle herself."She flirts.

"She can't. And it's incredible that she can't."Mikkel says, looking at her.

"So you have to handle her, hm? Can you handle me too?"she says seductively.

Mikkel takes a deep breath before taking another drink of his beer.

Then he purposely drops the bottle and it spills all over the girl.