The End

Tiffany smiles as she sits on the couch, reading her magazine.

She hears Mikkel moving around in the kitchen as he cooks for her.

She glances back and looks at him, making sure he was actually there.

She squeaks with excitement and turns back to her magazine as she sees him actually there.

"Why do you keep doing that?"Mikkel asks, bringing her a plate.

"I'm still kind of convinced I'm dreaming."she says as he takes a seat next to her.

"Dreaming? C'mon, you know I'm real."he chuckles.

"I can prove it to you."he smirks, putting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm excited to figure out what you mean by that."she says, making him chuckle.

"It's been 4 weeks, 2 of those weeks I spent strapped up to a medical table doing jack shit, thinking of nothing else but you."he says, leaning over and pressing kisses to my lips.

I smile as he deepens the kiss, gripping my waist and pulling me closer.

The kiss breaks and I chuckle as he begins kissing my neck.

"I missed you so much."I say, hugging his head gently as he pulls open my robe a bit.

"I can tell."he chuckles against my neck before kissing my chest.

I moan, running my fingers over his buzzed hair.

He pulls my robe open fully, exposing my breasts and causing me to chuckle as he kisses them.

"I missed these."he says groping my breasts and making me laugh.

"We should go to the room before Miriam barges in on us again."I say as he kisses a line down my stomach.

"But we haven't had breakfast yet."he says softly, his lips brushing against my clothed heat.

I moan, my hips moving themselves after feeling the contact.

Mikkel chuckles before begining to press soft kisses to my heat, cashing me to moan as he grips my wiggling hips.

"Looks like something knows I'm home for real."Mikkel says, making me bite my lip as he hooks his fingers into my underwear, pulling them down.

He pulls them down my legs and tosses them behind his back, making me laugh as he grips my hips and pulls me closer.

I feel a soft kiss against my clit and I moan softly, my hips jumping.

He begins passionately tonguing my clit and my eyes roll back, my hips shaking.

He looks up, looking me in the eye and causing me to hiss.

I whimper, my hands coming to his head as he tongues my clit.

It was overwhelming and I nearly couldn't handle it. I whine, my hips pulling themselves away as he gently sucks my clit, following my heat with his mouth.

"Hold still now, big talk. I'd hate for someone to mistake me for a dream."he says before wrapping his lips around my clit again, making me whine again.

"Y-you're not a dream!"I whine as he pushes my legs back, his tongue dipping into my entrance.

He hums, sending vibrations through my body.

I whine, my hips shaking as he holds me down. No matter how much I squirm his mouth follows my clit.

I whimper out, my head falling back and my hips jumping.