Thirty Four

Tiffany looks careful at her bruised under eye. Her lip was also slightly swollen.

Her door opens and she jumps, standing up and backing towards the wall.

Johnathan swings in with the door, and a goofy smile on his face.

He was shirtless with sweatpants on, and his curly hair was wet.

"How ya doin, doll?"he asks drunkenly.

Tiffany doesn't respond and he chuckles as he fumbles into the room.

"Doll, since you're staying with us, why don't you come have dinner with me?"he asks.

"You're drunk."Tiffany says.

"What do you know about drinking, hm?"he asks, stepping towards her.

She whimpers and backs away, causing him to chuckle. He walks over to her refreshment table and picks up the glass bottle of whiskey.

"You know, your dad hasn't been putting in much work."He says.

"What does that mean?"she asks quietly as he pulls the cork out of the bottle with his teeth.

"It's means your no longer going to be treated like a guest."he says, making eye contact with her.

This makes her begin to cry again, her fists clenching.

"If you fuckin touch me, my dad, and my boyfriend are going to rip you apart."she whispers to him, tears running down her face.

He smiles as he takes a swing of the whiskey from the bottle.

"Oh yeah?"

...

Tiffany screams bloody murder as two other men hold her arms and legs down, Johnathan straddling over her with the bottle of whiskey.

"Come on dolly, open your mouth."he demands, pouring the whiskey over her face and making her whine.

He chuckles as he takes another swing of the whiskey, gripping her face and holding it in place.

"Does your boyfriend get jealous easy, doll?"he asks after swallowing.

Tiffany doesn't respond as he chuckles, filling his mouth with whiskey.

He then leans down, pinching Tiffany's nose and pressing his lips to hers and forcing the whiskey into her mouth.

Once Tiffany swallows all the whiskey he pulls away and she cries out at the burn in her throat. 

"Awwee, our first kiss doll!"Johnathan says.

....

After almost 30 minutes of this process, Johnathan had moved Tiffany over to a sitting chair.

"How are you feeling now?"he asks with a small smile, sipping the whiskey.

Tiffany was struggling to keep herself sitting up. She was drunk.

"Tell me about your boyfriend, doll."he says, sitting the bottle down.

Tiffany takes a deep breath before speaking.

"M-mikkel.."she slurs.

"Mhm."Johnathan says.

"He..he.."she says, slightly drooling.

"Keep going."

She looks up at him and smiles a drunken smile.

"He's gonna fuckin kill you."she smiles.

Johnathan's smile dies down.

"You're a strong soul."He says, standing up.

She nods a bit and then drunkenly sits back. Suddenly, Johnathan grips her hair and pulls her back.

She screams as he aggressively tears her out of the chair, and drags her towards the bed.

"Do you know what I do to strong souls?"

......

Mikkel wakes up abruptly. Still in the hospital.

"Fuck."he says, trying to sit up.

He then noticed that his hands were cuffed to the bars of the bed.

"Are you fuckin kidding me."he huffs as he sits up.

"Mikkel."Stephen says, making Mikkel jump up.

"You gotta fuckin death wish huh?"Mikkel asks, tugging on the chains of the cuffs.

"Mikkel, I'm gonna need your help if you want to get Tiffany back."he says.

"What do you mean get her back?"Mikkel asks sitting up.

"Mikkel, you've been out for almost 3 days.

"Your lying."Mikkel says.

"I was trying to tell you that when you woke up yesterday."Stephen says.

"Your fuckin kidding me."Mikkel says.

"Your blood disorder mixed with the sedatives they gave you wasn't a pretty picture."

"Get these fuckin cuffs off me."Mikkel demands.

"I need to know that you'll help me get back my daughter."he says.

"I'm not helping you get your daughter. You're helping me get my girlfriend."

...