Fifteen

I watch as Mikkel as he bolts the door.

"I have a feeling you're going to need to pack again."he says.

"Why, it was just my mom."I say.

"It's not just your mom, it's a your mom with a fucking Remettis tattoo."he says.

"My mom is in a rival gang?"I ask.

"It seems so."Mikkel says, looking out the window.

"She's harmless."I say.

"That's not true. I should've killed her."he says, walking towards the kitchen.

"Mikkel, hey just calm down."I say softly, following behind him.

I catch him before he walks up the stairs and press my hands against his chest that was heaving in anger.

"What are you doing?"he asks.

"Calm yourself, come on."she says, gripping his hand and walking him back towards the couch.

"Tiffany what the hell are you doing?"he asks.

She settles him on the couch and then sits across his lap.

Then she hugs his head to her chest.

He was confused why she did this.

Stupid, he thinks.

Then, he begins to feel relaxed, listening to the sound of her heart beat.

He lets out a deep breath, and Tiffany smiles, knowing her tactic was working.

He wraps his arms around her waist and she runs her fingers through his hair.

"What are you doing to me, Tiffany."he says softly.

"I'm not doing anything to you Mikkel."I say.

"Bullshit."he says, making her smile.

"I'm simply showing you compassion, Mikkel."she says.

"I don't like it. Makes me feel soft."He says against her chest, making her laugh out.

"I can stop."she smiles, taking her hands away.

"I didn't say that."he says, making her smile.

She puts her hands back into his hair and begins massaging his scalp again. He closes his eyes and runs his hands up and down her ribs a few times, kissing her chest.

"I've never seen you like this."she smiles.

"Tell anyone I'll kill you."he says drowsily in a dead serious tone.

"Noted."she smiles.

She continues to play with his hair, massaging his scalp.

He still kisses her chest, pressing kisses against her breasts through the shirt.

She chuckles as she slightly pulls on his hair.

His hand moves down her body to the hem of her shirt, then slips beneath it, moving back up to her breast.

She moans slightly as the cold rings on his fingers brush over her sensitive skin. He begins kissing her neck as he gropes her breast, making her shake.

"Why are you always such a flirt."she asks as he slowly lifts her shirt up, exposing her breasts.

"Why are you still talking?"he asks before taking he takes her right breast into his mouth.

Tiffany whimpers and hisses at the sensitivity she instantly felt. She instantly becomes a shaking, whimpering mess in his hands.

Mikkel gropes her left breast as he passionately sucked on the right, Tiffany had now gripped fistfuls of his hair.

She was unaware at the time that she was pulling, she was singularly focused on the electrical pulses that shit throughout her body each time his tongue flicked across her nipple.

Mikkel was shocked about the amount of pleasure she was achieving from this. He was also shocked about the amount of pleasure it gave him.

Her hips begin to shake, and she begins releasing high pitched moans, her eyes closed in euphoria and her hands clutching his hair.

Mikkel detaches himself from her breast with a hard puckering sound and she whines loudly.

One hand slides down her body and into her underwear. She screams, her hips moving themselves away as he begins rubbing her clit.

He catches her lips in a kiss, and rubs faster causing her to cry out against his lips.

He holds her in place as he runs her clit, her hips bucking and jumping with his touch.

They continue their passionate kiss and Mikkel edges Tiffany closer and closer to her orgasm.

Her moans become louder and louder until finally her eyes roll back and she shakes against him, moaning into his mouth as he rubs faster, pushing her through her orgasm.

She begins wailing in oversensitivity and Mikkel finally stops, allowing her to catch her shaking breath as she eagerly pushes his hand away.

"What, you don't want more?"he asks with a smile, placing a finger against her clit and making her whine, squirming under his touch.

"St-stop!"she begs, making him chuckle.

"You're really cute."he says against her ear.

"Fuck yourself."she whimpers.

"Fuck me yourself, coward."he says, making her smile.

....