Just a Kid

Lmao get ready for this

Alex POV

It was all kind of fuzzy at first.

 I was back in the car the night my parents died, but this time when I regained consciousness instead of getting out of the car like I did originally I looked forward to we're my parents were, they were just looking at me.

Just starring.

Blood started to leak out of their eyes and mouth. They both started to choke on the blood.

"H-help us" they both croaked out.

My eyes widened and suddenly I felt like I was falling backwards.

Then I woke up in my bed.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I whipped my face with my hands to get rid of some of the tears that fell and looked at the clock on my nightstand. 

3:30 am.

Great.

I guess I was not sleeping tonight apparently.

Stupid nightmares.

I stood up slightly shaking and quietly walked into the kitchen. I looked in the living room and saw that Nate and Cassie had both moved in their sleep and ended up with their heads resting on Wades chest with his arms around them. The blankets were still draped over them comfortably.

I smiled to myself and grabbed a cup of water and headed back to my room.

I looked up when I heard a noise outside of my window. I grabbed one of the knives I had by my bed and held it infront of me. I pulled back the curtains and the blinds and looked outside. There was nothing so I went to move back the blinds before I saw something Move again.

I looked back again and saw a person standing out side the window. The person was holding one side of their face which was covered in blood.

They also happened to Matt Murdock.

"Matt what the hell?!" I hissed opening the window.

"I'm really sorry I got hit and I need a little help" he said coughing at the end.

"You idiot get in here" I motioned for him to come inside.

"Sit down well I patch you up" I waved at my desk chair, "What the hell happened?" I asked grabbing the spare med kit from under my bed.

"I was breaking up a drug ring and I guess they had a lot more fire power than I thought they would" Matt said taking off his helmet wincing as he did so.

"Clearly" I mumbled drying up some of the  blood.

I rinsed it with some water and started to clean up the cut on his head.

"You have to be more careful dumbass"

"I am careful"

"Have meet yourself?"

"Once"

"Ha ha very funny Matthew" I said finishing cleaning up the blood around the area so  could see the cut better.

"Thanks"

I worked in silence for a moment and got everything ready, "Your gonna need stitches it's pretty bad" I said looking at it again.

Now that a lot of the blood as been cleaned up I could see it better. It was pretty deep and big and it would definitely need stitches.

"Your gonna take a small break after this" I told him as I got the place for the needle ready.