Nick fury

Alex POV

The person turned around so I could see the face of Nick Fury.

Ohh we're in trouble 

Probably 

"Hello there" I waved.

"Hello venom, sit down"

I took a seat in a chair at the other head of the table.

"So what did you need me here for Nicky" I asked getting comfortable in the chair.

"It's Fury and I needed to talk to you about an opportunity" 

"I like opportunities" 

"Everyone does, I would like you to train with the Avengers and get a feel for everything in the tower and to consider being apart of the Avengers"

I sat up looked at him wide eyed.

Being apart of the Avengers was a big thing to think about. I had been going on some missions with them and helping on some things but I was just helping.

"... did spidey get the same offer?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Would I have to give up my identity? Because I know you still want that?" I asked.

"I'll consider letting it slide"

I paused for a second thinking, "what would being an avenger mean for me?"

"You would go on more missions with the team, get a room in the tower, probably an upgraded suit, and work here"

"I have a job outside of this"

"You can quit"

"Out of the question, I'm not quitting" I said instantly. 

I was not gonna ditch Ms. Chen.

"Hm, question how did you still know we were looking for your identity?"

"Well you were pretty set on looking for it that you sent Iron man and Captain America after us and then you kinda dropped it and asked us for help so me and Spidey kinda just thought you were playing the long game".

"Well you were right but I'll let it slide this time"

"Cool, cool..... can I sleep on it?" I asked.

"You we're basically just invited to join the Avengers and you want to sleep on it?"

"Well ya"

"....Fine you can sleep on it, you can leave now I need to make more calls"

"That was all"

"Yes"

"I GIT OUT OF BED FOR THAT"

"Yes and now you can go back to bed"

"Ughhh I need more sleep now" I groaned, "later Nicky" I said walking out of the room.

"It's Fury!-"

Too late I was out the door and heading back home.

Fury's POV

Venom was a smart person and she and Spider-Man would be good to have officially on the team.

But she was kinda a wild card. She didn't have a fighting style that she stuck with she kind of just did things.

 I once saw her use her staff as a baseball bat to hit something. It worked for her but it was not the best for SHIELD.

But she (when she wanted to be) was very smart. She was also strong and knew how to improvise on short notice.

I feel like she would be good to have on the team.

But before I could work more on the Venom and Spider-Man case I had other things I ne3ded to do.

A/n

Yay another chapter

I'm working on a clay mask in school and it's looking cool.

Should I do a Q/A one time?

Well Enjoy with the chapter!

-The Author