Just U & Eye

Genevieve's POV

On autopilot, I make my way upstairs. My feet drag on the carpet as I trudge down the hallway. I push open the door and nearly jump when I realize I walked to Prince's room instead of mine. Shrugging it off, knowing he wouldn't mind, I grab an old shirt from the drawer and change before climbing into his bed. The blankets surrounding me in an airy softness while the pillow caresses my neck.

I take a deep breath and find his scent in the sheets. A lavender musk blend that soothes me every time he's near. I smile a little feeling somewhat close to him even though he's downstairs somewhere. I allow my consciousness to drift away as I relax into those thoughts and begin to dream.

Sitting in bed uncovered I flip through a magazine. I cross my legs in an effort to ignore how short this shirt is. Soon enough I decide to grab another shirt and make my way to the dresser. I'm rummaging through the top drawer when he walks in.

We make eye contact in the mirror. I blush and try to look away but his eyes have a hold on me. His gaze shifts down from my eyes and that's when I realize my ass is completely exposed. With slow careful steps he stands behind me. I open my mouth to speak but he shushes me. He grips my ass in both hands almost kneading it like bread dough. His left hand tends to my ass while his right hand explores. He slowly pulls my thong to the side before running a finger through my slit. He smiles at the slickness as he rubs my clit.

"Mmm, you've been thinking about me." He smirks. "It's okay I've been thinking about you too. He drags his middle finger through my folds and teases my entrance before releasing me. "I've wanted this for a long time and I know you have too. I'll be gentle. I promise." I stand up tall catching his gaze again in the mirror. His hand rests on my shoulder and I turn to face him. His lips crash onto mine as he lifts me onto the dresser. He kisses down my neck before ripping my shirt off. I gasp and immediately cover myself. He steps back smirking, admiring my body, then, he begins to undress. One by one he unbuttons his shirt. I watch as more of his golden skin comes into view. The shirts drops to the floor revealing his entire torso. He walks up to me kissing me again before getting on his knees.

I gasp as I open my eyes. My chest rises and falls anxiously as I look around. Just me in an empty room. I climb out of bed and examine the sheets. Wiping my hands across them, I find no evidence of my wet dream. I sigh examining the room again. I look over at the dresser and can almost see where my dream stopped.

The door swings open earning a jump from me. Prince walks in unfazed by my presents but alarmed by my fear.

"You alright?"

"Y-yea, I... I just woke up." I look over and see my robe strewn across a chair. I walk over and grab it , quickly covering myself and tying it closed. I return to the bed and have a seat, feeling concealed.

"What We're you in here doing?" He smirks walking closer to me.

"I-I told you! I was asleep." I half shout trying to stand my ground. At this point, I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince.

"Then why is your face so hot?"

"How do you know my face is hot?" He puts his forehead on mine. I fight to ignore his gaze knowing it'll only make things worse. "See perfectly normal."
I sigh as he moves to allow his hands to caress my face. I hope he kisses me. No! I need to get away from him.

"Prince, are you...done?" I catch his gaze and the words get caught in my throat. He nose gently rubs against mine and my eyes close in response. I smile a little as our noses touch. My left hand reaches out and finds his jawline. My senses rejoice feeling the gentle scratch of his beard again.

Prince's POV

She holds the side of my face tenderly as we enjoy this close silence. I wish I could tell her how much I want her, how close I want to be to her. These unspoken moments with her excite me and only make me want her more. I know I'm wrong to tease her but she teases me even more. That walk, those legs, those eyes, those dimples in her back that feel like they were made for my thumbs. What's a man to do?

"Can I kiss you, mama? One more time won't hurt." I whisper. She nods tilting her head back. Our lips touch gently at first. Then, she parts her lips. We move in sync as we kiss. I pull away from her slowly and glance at her. She looks up at me with pleading eyes. I feel myself stop in my tracks as she gazes at me. Her face turns from one of begging to one of lust. She lowers her eyelids and looks up at me through full eyelashes. My jaw drops a little as a smirk forms on her face. She makes her way closer to the center of the bed and I lose it. I kneel over her and push her onto the bed. Our lips find each other again and I rest my body on hers. Our legs intertwine keeping our bodies close. I kiss up her jaw and down her neck. She adjusts her head exposing more of her neck. I put my lips on every inch of it I can reach.

"Prince, please." She gasps.

"Mmm, say it again, baby." I bite her neck gently.

"Prince? I-I..." she moans gripping my shirt.

"Tell me what you want, baby." 

"I...I..."

"Sir, your.." Ronnie starts after knocking.

"Whatever it is, it can wait, man."

"Alright. I'll have escorted her to the studio." I look back at Genevieve and another woman's face flashes before my eyes. Jewel. I forgot she booked studio time. I get up sighing angrily as I rub my temples. Genevieve looks at me then looks away.

"Y-you should probably go meet them. I'm gonna have Ronnie take me to... pick up my car." I watch as she walks out the door. I follow after her stopping at the door and watch as she runs down the hall. I kick the door as she disappears and that's when I notice Ronnie still standing there.

"She uhh...she wants you to take her to her car."

"Something happen?"

"Almost."