Eye'll Tell U

Prince's POV

After the show, we walked backstage and realized she wasn't with us immediately. She's been out of it since this morning and I haven't figured out what to do but her disappearing wasn't something I was prepared for.

I want to talk to her and ask her what's wrong but somehow I know this isn't something she wants to talk to me about. Still, I wonder where she is.

"Andre, you gotta help me find her."

"You don't even know where she is! We just gonna wonder a city we don't know until we see her?"

"I don't know but her dad told me not to let her be by herself when she gets like this."

"Prince, man, I really think we've gotta jut wait for her at the hotel. She'll get tired and come back."

"I told him I'd protect her."

"By running around like a psycho in an unfamiliar city trying to find her?! Help her by being at the hotel when she needs you." I nod and we head onto the bus.

Finally in the room, I try to relax. I take off my shoes and jacket before sitting on the bed.

I want my baby.

My heart is screaming for her. I knew I should've left the stage early. Something kept telling me to turn around and I didn't listen. Maybe I would've seen her slip away. I don't know where she went or how she's feeling or anything. I just know she's gone. Should I call Anthony? Is this that type of emergency? No. No. She was talking to me earlier. That's means she probably just needed some space.

I sit in this spiral for I don't even know how long. I just want her to be okay. Maybe I'll go visit Miko and Andre together my head together. I stand up, stretching towards the ceiling and the door opens. In walks Genevieve, still in her clothes from the show. Our eyes lock and I can see an apologetic sorrow in them. As if she's telling me she's sorry she worried me.

"Come here, mama." She walks over to me and our arms find their way around each other's bodies.

"I needed time to think so I walked here from the venue."

"I'm just glad you're back. Are you okay? You do all your thinking?" She nods.

"I feel better now but my feet really hurt."

"I'll draw you a bath so you can get off them for a while."

"Can you just rub them? I'm ready to lay down."

"Sure, baby. You wanna go get a pedicure tomorrow?"

"Yes, please." Together we walk over to the bed and wait for her to have a seat. I pull up a chair and sit across from her. Bending down, I grab her left ankle and gently pull it into my lap. I loosen the strap on her shoe and shake my head as I pull it off her foot.

"Your feet are starting to swell. Next time, can you at least remember to change shoes?"

"You won't have to worry. I may never go for a walk again."

"What do I do for swelling?"

"Cold water or ice."

"How would you like me to do it?"

"Fill up the sink with cold water and soak a towel in it. We can wrap my feet." I nod, walking to the bathroom to do what she asked. I run the water for a while to make sure it's as cold as possible. I ring out the towel as much as I can before bringing it back to the room where she's propped her feet up on the chair.

I wrap her feet in the towel and she sighs feeling relieved. I sit beside her and she sits up moving closer to me. Her head falls on my shoulder and I can feel her hesitation. There's something she's keeping close to her heart, I can feel it. If she felt like she can tell me, she would've told me but I can't just let her heart call out to me and not answer.