Eye Remember 2

Prince's POV

"Something smells good." I smile walking into the kitchen. We've been back from LA for a few days and life is returning to normal. She's leaning against the counter, reading a magazine half watching her food. She looks up from her magazine and smiles at me then looks back at it, obviously deep in thought.

"It's just chicken and roasted vegetables. Nothing fancy." She responds blandly. I walk over, standing in front of her but she's still reading her damn magazine. I take it from her closing it and placing it on the table. "I was reading dat!" She exclaims reaching for it. I push it away from her laughing as I restrict her hands. She watches in frustration as is flies off the counter and across the floor.

"Stop reading so I can kiss you."

"You didn't have to take my magazine to get a kiss. Now it's on the floor on the other side of the bloody kitchen!"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"No, go pick up me magazine!" She demands. I walk to the end of the island and pick up her magazine. I set it on the edge and she smacks the counter top. "Stop playing and bring it here." I take my time walking over to her sliding the magazine along. When it's within reach she snatches it away from me and puts it behind her and out of my reach. I stand in front my of her again and wrap my arms around her.

"Can I get that kiss now?"

"Ask nicely." She chuckles resting her arms on my shoulders as she plays in my hair.

"Can I kiss you, Genevieve?" I whisper into her ear sensually, my cheek resting on hers. I move my head so our foreheads are touching and wait for her response. She tilts her head back a little rubbing her nose against mine.

"Say please." She whispers our lips nearly touching.

"Mmm, please?" I pull her closer to me until her lips touch mine. She sighs into the kiss and I feel every bit of tension in her body disappear. "Susan can watch this stuff for you. Why don't you come upstairs with me, mama?"

"You just want me all to yourself." She giggles pulling away from me. I pull her back in and tighten my grip around her waist.

"I don't see why you expect me to share." I kiss her again before kissing down her neck and whispering. "You're mine."

"Mmm, say it again." She moans softly as I find her sweet spot.

"You're mine." She grips my shoulders as I explore her neck and I can feel her melting in my hands.

"Take me upstairs." She whines her voice full of lust.

"Say please." I smirk returning my focus to her lips.

"Please, Prince." She coos sending electricity through my body.

"I love it when you say my name." I pick her up and carry her to the elevator and refuse to let her go. I hit button and as soon as the door closes she kisses me again. Our lips part as we tilt our heads deepening the kiss. The door opens and I walk out holding her tighter. She kisses my neck and starts unbuttoning my shirt and I can feel myself getting weak from her touch. I walk briskly to my room locking the door behind us. I need to feel her presence and I don't want any interruptions.

I sit her down on the bed and take my shirt off the rest of the way. We lie in bed together kissing and holding each other. My hand rubs her thigh and grips her ass as we kiss and touch. Something strikes a nerve in her and she jumps then, moves to the other side of the bed.

"I-I'm sorry..." she mutters.

"What's wrong?" I ask moving closer to her.

I just got a little overwhelmed is all."

"Do you need to talk about it?"

"There's something I want to tell you."

"You can tell me anything."

"I wasn't always this strict with my body. Somewhere between 15 and 16 I went back to the Congo. There was a boy I grew up with named Jabari. He was the cutest guy in the neighborhood. We had liked each other as children but nothing became of it because of I moved and we were much too young. One night during my last week there, we were spending time together. One thing led to another and we ended up completely naked. His hands explored every inch of me and his tongue did too. I was scared but I was willing so I returned the favor. His parents ended up coming home shortly after and I had to sneak back to my cousin's house. It's not entirely the same but my body does remember the ecstasy of intimacy."

"Y'all didn't try again?"

"He begged me to stay with him even promised he'd marry me but I knew my life was in America. I told him to come with me but he didn't want to leave his family. I thought about it but I knew it would hurt too much. So, I just never spoke to him again."

"Why bring it up now?"

"He's the last person to make me feel like this before I met you. I haven't felt this honey and confused since I was a teenager! I locked up all those thoughts and feelings only a few years after that. You've brought them out of me and I'm scared of the way they make me feel."

"What're you afraid of? Have I done something?"

"No it's nothing you've done. Prince, you are the first man that has made me feel this way since then. I've been attracted to my last few boyfriends but you... you light my soul on fire. I want it. I want you. I just...I don't know it's just all so new."

"Everybody didn't start early like I did but you can't beat yourself up about it. Don't let your lack of experience scare you. Ill follow your lead. I'll guide you through everything you're feeling if you want me to, but you have to trust me."

"Okay."

"Do you trust me, baby?"

"I do."

"Say you trust me."

"I trust you." Her voice is soft and timid. I can feel her retreating into herself. I sigh and just hold her gently rubbing her back. Her heartbeat slows and her breaths become steady again. "Prince?"

"Yes, Genevieve?"

"Kiss me." My lips touch hers again but this kiss is different. It's a gentle kiss, a kiss of reassurance, a kiss of love. "Don't let go."

"I won't."