Deceit

Prince's POV

The ride to club wasn't long. No more than maybe 15 minutes. We shared a car with Wendy and Lisa who were eager to get out as soon as we got here. We took our time getting out. Two and three shots of strong alcohol didn't have Genny and I in any rush to keep drinking.

"Here put these on." I smile offering her a pair of sunglasses. The cameras can be pretty bright especially after a night of drinking. She puts them on and we get out of the car. The lights flash and the questions pour in.

"Who are you wearing?"

"Are you his newest protégé?"

"Do you live together?"

"Give us a smile."

I look to her, wanting to be sure she's okay and she's smiling. Smiling a big bright smile that every camera catches.

The door flies open once we reach it. Surprised but happy we make our way inside and head over to our friends.

"You want a drink?" She whispers as we claim our seats and remove our sunglasses.

"Yea. Just get me whatever you get. Keep the tab open."

"Okay, baby." She pats my shoulder as she walks away. I admire the sway in her hips and the way her posture makes her back arch and her ass sit high. She looks good and if she was any other woman we would've stayed in the hotel tonight. She sits at the bar, waiting patiently for the bartender and that's when I notice all the eyes. Every man on this side of the club seems to be looking at her.

"Oooh looks like a few of 'em are gonna approach." Andre smirks leaning over my shoulder to watch. "What're you gonna do?"

"Nothing." I shrug.

"You gonna let five men approach your woman?"

"I kinda want to see what she does." I chuckle moving over so he can see. "She'll keep her head as long as no one touches her."

Genevieve's POV

Sitting at the bar, I wait my turn when suddenly I feel people begin to approach me. I turn around on the stool and see five men walking up to the bar. They all smile at me as they walk up and surround me.

"Hey, beautiful. I've never seen you around here before."

"Yea, you new in town?" Two men begin, leaning on the bar.

"No, I'm here for work." I offer matter of factly, crossing my leg and pointing my toe.

"What do you?"

"I'm in show business. I had a performance tonight." I lean back on the bar, arching my back slightly, resting on my elbows.

"What kind of show business?" One of them asks from the back of the group.

"I'm in a band with my boyfriend. I sing and play." The two that approached first nod to themselves before looking back at me. The other three seem to lose interest.

"I like that accent. Where you from?"

"Guess." I smirk. If he doesn't care that I have a boyfriend, he's got something he thinks I want. But what is it?

"You from somewhere in Africa?"

"No." I say softly.

"Jamaica." I shake my head.

"Haiti." I shake my head.

"Alright. We give up." He says tapping his friend.

"Trinidad and Tobago."