Holidays On The Road: Part 2

Prince's POV

"Well, you seem pretty happy." Andre chuckles.

"Don't start with me! Nothing can ruin this." I smile leaning back in bed.

"So, what happened?"

"We both feel a lot better. That's all I can say. Aye, you talk to the others girls yet?"

"No why?"

"She kinda lied to them so we could be alone."

"Y'all did all this work and you won't even tell me what happened?"

"She'll kill me!"

"So? I don't need details, just a summary. Why she lie? How long was she here? Where'd she go?"

"She didn't want them to come looking for her. She faked one of her moments so they think she just came in here and laid down like she normally does."

"Okay what else?" Andre pries sitting on his bed to finish the conversation.

"I got to see her in lingerie. I had a few sets made specifically for when get together." The more I think about it the more I need more. Her body drives me wild. I maybe full of myself but it feels like every curve, every dimple, was put there just for me. "We did what we do but she let me go a little further this time."

"She like it?"

"Yea, she did." I smirk rubbing my beard.

"We'll that's all that matters."

"Why do you care anyway?" Andre has always been a terrible gossip. In our younger years, we spent hours just talking about what we heard in school. Our moms got so tired of us being on the phone, we started meeting up after school.

"I just wanna make sure y'all good. I know if his hard for your nasty ass."

"I'm nasty? You had three girls in the last hotel room! I had to take a G to a park at 1 am!"

"Where is she anyway?"

"I don't know. Probably in town. She said she needed to pick up a few things. Where'd you go?"

"To find somewhere for G to cook."

"Any luck?"

"I don't see why you don't just have us over on Christmas."

"Because I'm having her over on Christmas and I don't need y'all staying all night."

"You not taking her out?"

"I am. I'm gonna take her shopping on Christmas Eve and out to dinner after the performance. Then, we'll drive to Chanhassen and spend Christmas in the house."

"You just wanna be nasty."

"No! She told me for Christmas her family orders Chinese food and watches every Christmas movie they can find. So, I got some wine and some movies, I'll order from our favorite Chinese place, and we'll just stay in and have a cozy Christmas."

"She really does just like the simple things."

"Yea, it's just one of the things I love about her." A gentle knock tells me she's returned from wherever she was.

"It's open, mama." She peeks her head in and smiles.

"Hope, I'm not interrupting."

"Nah, G. We're just talking about where we're going to have you cook."

"Find anywhere?" She asks stepping into the room but not walking much closer.

"Not yet."

"You might want to hurry. I can hear Miko's stomach growling from here." I can't help but notice the outfit she has on. She's wearing a long coat. I can't even see her feet, but I think she has heels on. I hope she's naked under that coat.