The French Mistake

Prince's POV

Genevieve's skin is clearing up and she's feeling more like herself again. She let me take her to the movies last night, finally feeling comfortable enough to go outside. This past week and a half, I've done nothing but try to make her comfortable in an uncomfortable situation and it worked. I sat with her through her oatmeal baths, helped her applying her medications and just held her and told her it's okay.

She's also opened up to me more mentally and physically. She's talked to me about how much she values her skin and how it makes her feel. How her whole family has rich skin just like her and how proud she is to look like them. She's also become more comfortable around me. She showed me her body and as beautiful as she is as sexy as I find her I knew what she needed wasn't my lust but my love and trust. This whole thing is like one big secret that I promised to keep. The first few days she hesitated and couldn't look at me while she undressed. Now it's almost as if I'm not in the room. Once she realized that her body was not what I love and desire about her she was able to let me in. We've been enjoying being closer, holding each other in our nakedness. I'm never fully naked but I don't think we're there yet and that's okay. I told her we could take baby steps and honestly we've made a massive leap so far.

Laying here now, with her in my arms I'm stirring awake from an early afternoon nap. With closed eyes I kiss her shoulder and she lets out a gentle sigh in her sleep. My thumb rubs her thigh gently, the smoothness of her skin enticing me. At this point the only areas still covered in hives are her arms and a small patch on her left leg but the rest of her body has return to its silken state. She squirms a little and I move my arm allowing her to find a new position. She moves away from me a little turning her body so the her back is flat but her legs are still stacked. I run a single finger from her hip to her side. She giggles turning her head towards me.

"That tickles." She smiles still partially sleep. She reaches over resting her hand on my chest before sliding it up my neck to hold my face. Her thumb traces my jaw and I smile moving closer to her. She puckers her lips and I complete the kiss. "Good morning." She says smiling against my lips.

"Morning, mama." She quickly turns to face and I bite my lip feeling her chest press up against mine. With my arm around her waist I kiss her again but this kiss feels different. It feels hungry. I can feel her moving as she grabs the hand I placed on her back and moves it to her chest. She moans softly as I massage her left breast in my hand.

"Feeling sore this morning?" She nods with an embarrassed smile. "It's okay, baby. Tell me how I can fix it." I kiss her softly between each sentence.

"Just like this." Yesterday I found her in bed holding her breasts and I had to ask why. She told me she was sore and it meant she was ovulating. She told me about all kinds of weird symptoms but the worse of them for her is how sensitive she becomes to touch and how easily aroused she becomes. Part of this sensitivity is her breasts gets sore and the only way it's stops for her is to massage them or to take a shower but that touch just makes her horny and the cycle continues. I know in this moment she is aching for touch, pleasure, and relief. I bite my lip thinking of all the ways I could give that to her. My mouth opens and words spill out shocking both of us.

Genevieve's POV

"Let me kiss it for you. I promise I'll take the pain away." I gasp at his suggestion but I relish the thought of his soft lips anywhere on my body. He breathes softly against my neck as he kisses me just behind my ear.  "Is that want you want, Genevieve?" My name rolls of his tongue and wanders directly into my ears. My emotions overwhelm me beyond words. All I can do is bite my lip and nod but I know he'll never accept that from me. "I need a yes, mama. I need to know this is what you want."

"Yes." I moan unable to contain myself. He pushes me gently, his face still buried in my neck, turning is over. My back is flat on the bed as he repositions himself on top of me. He takes my breasts in his hands, massaging them. On my left side, he drags his fingers across my skin. I practically jump when he touches my nipple. He rubs it gently and I can feel it getting hard, immediately responding to his touch. He squeezes it gently, rolling it around between his fingers and a pulse of fire shoots through my back. I gasp and he shushes me before kissing my still open mouth.

He kisses my neck tenderly working his way down. I open my eyes for a brief moment and watch as he takes one long lick. I shudder as the sensation overwhelms my senses. He swirls his tongue around my areola before taking it all in his mouth. I'm sure I'm whimpering but I can't hear over my own pleasure.

He starts the process over on the other side without looking still focused on my left side. He switches and I can feel myself panting. An energy is building up inside me and I'm not sure it has anywhere to go. The pain I was feeling is long gone. I've got other sensations to worry about. That energy consumes my body and I feel my leg begin to twitch. My toes curl from all the things I'm feeling. I'm trembling now and I feel like I've forgotten how to breathe.

"P-Prince," I moan barely able to speak. "I...I..." His lips end my sentence as they crash on to mine and I feel twinge in my stomach.

"Shhhhh... It's okay..." His kiss calms my nerves and the breath returns to my body. For a brief moment, time stands still. I feel him pull away from me but I don't dare open my eyes. It's at this moment, I realize how tense my face is. My brows are knitted together and my eyes are shut tight. I part my lips in an effort to speak but all the words I know seem to disappear. I search my mind for any sign of the English language but I feel like he hit my reset button. Patois and Lingala slip away too. I need to tell him something but my words feel jumbled.

"J'ai peur s'il vous plaît ne lâchez pas prise." Once the words leave my mouth my eyes shoot open. My face falls and I cover my face in embarrassment, laughter erupts from my throat as a nervous energy overwhelms me.

Prince's POV

"We're not gonna act like that didn't happen." I hold her wrists and move her hands away from her face. Moving away from her I give her some space. She uses it to sit up holding her knees to her chest.

"Please don't look at me." She sighs. I can't help but chuckle. I've never seen her blush this hard before.

"Oh, so she does know English?"

"Please leave me alone." She says hiding behind her knees.

"You wanna tell me what just happened or you want me to leave it alone?" She sighs peeking.

"Something took over me. I felt everything and nothing and then my brain stopped working. I wanted to tell you how I was feeling but I couldn't put it into words. I knew I needed to say something but I couldn't think of a single word in English or Lingala or Patois."

"How do you even know French?"

"I went to an immersion school."

"What did you say?"

"I'm scared. Please, don't let go."

"What're you scared of?"

"Remember show I said you set my soul on fire?"

"Yea."

"It felt like my soul was actually on fire. It was like... like I got hit by lightening. I lost control of my body."

"That's how it should feel."

"But then what does sex feel like?"

"That times a thousand."

"I think I would explode."

"That's what an orgasm is." I shrug. "You let it come over you and then you release it in an explosion of euphoria."

"That sounds like a lot."

"The build up can be a lot especially if it's been a while but once you reach your peak and let go of all that tension that built up in your body you feel better than you ever have." I watch as she takes in my words. It feels good to have this conversation. I always want to know what she's thinking and I'm glad she feels like she can talk to me and ask questions. I know how uncomfortable sex can make her and I know how hard it is for her to allow herself these moments but she's learning. Learning to be comfortable in her desires and voicing them.

"You are going to be the death of me." She chuckles.