Eye Know

Genevieve's POV

He did stay that night. We laid there on the couch for a long while. When we were tired he carried me from the couch to the room. We changed out of our nice clothes and into sweats and tshirts and curled up together in bed. Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe this could work.

The next day we walk onto set holding hands. He hugs me before we go out separate ways.

"See you out there."

"See you then." I walk to the garage feeling happy after a great night and ready to have a great day.

"So how was the date?" Brenda asks before I can even get through the door.

"It was great. We had dinner and listened to music. We slow danced in my kitchen. It was nice."

"He ask you out?"

"No but, I'm okay to take things slow with him."

"When, were you going to tell us he stayed the night?"

"Honestly, I wasn't. It wasn't anything crazy. We didn't want the night to end so he spent the night. I made us breakfast this morning and he drove us to work." I shrug putting down my bag.

"So no more close encounters?" Apollonia chuckles.

"Honestly, Apples, you've got to let that go."

"Let what go? What happened?" Susan asks.

"She never told you? They almost had sex!"

"You what?!"  She screams.

"I wouldn't go that far. About a week ago I was staying with him and we kissed. We got a little carried away but we stopped before anything happened."

"Is that why you came in wearing a turtleneck earlier this week?" Susan asks.

"Maybe."

"Your collar is sitting pretty high today, Genevieve."

"It's 50° outside! Was I supposed to show up in a tube top?"

"Let me see." Apollonia begs. I unzip my jacket and reveal the series of soft marks on my neck. They're barely visible since my skin is so dark but in the daylight they are completely obvious.

"Oh my god, G! What did y'all do last night? They're all over your neck and collarbone." Brenda smirks crossing her arms. I smile sheepishly knowing half of these I got this morning but I could never tell them that.

"We stayed up drinking wine and talking. Something was bound to happen."

"Just not sex?" She adds.

"Why is it so hard for y'all to believe that we aren't having sex?"

"Because you two are inseparable!" Apollonia chimes in.

"I enjoy his company and he enjoys mine. Now can we get to work please? Albert wants to see this dance, formations and all before lunch."

Prince's POV

I hold her in my arms one last time before I have to get ready. She stands on her toes excitedly as we exchange goodbyes. I watch as she walks around the house to the garage before heading inside. When I open the door all the guys are smiling.

"Looks like the date went well." Andre smiles.

"It was cool. She made an amazing dinner. We listened to music, we talked, we had a great time."

"Y'all seem a little too happy for that to be it." Jerome adds.

"Yea, cousin. Tell us the truth, you hitting that or not?"