Holidays On The Road

Prince's POV

"I can't believe we have to perform the week of Christmas ." Miko grunts. "Why you ain't give us these days off?"

"I ain't pick this shit! Besides we're only in St. Paul." I snap back putting a card on the table.

"You think G will make us another dinner?" Miko asks.

"Yea, like she did on Thanksgiving?" Andre smiles looking down at his cards. "I'm still dreaming about those greens."

"Ask her. She isn't sleep anymore."

"How can you tell?"

"I can hear her writing. Now play the damn game!"

"You could've lied you know?" She says peeking her head out.

"Nah, I wanted to see you." She smiles at me as she slides out of her bunk and walks over to the table.

"So, G, about Christmas dinner. I want ham, mac and cheese, green beans, rolls, an-"

"And more greens!" Andre says over Miko, chuckling as he puts his card down.

"Same rules as last time, you find me a kitchen and buy the food, I will cook, but it will have to be Christmas Eve dinner." She smirks looking over at me.

"Where y'all going?" Andre says taking another turn.

"He won't tell me." She rolls her eyes as she walks my way. I look down at my cards and think for moment. She looks over my shoulder taking one of the cards and putting it on the table.

"Just know you're gonna love it." I smile up at her. She holds my face gently, kissing my lips and it sets me off. There's something in the way she kisses me or maybe there's poison in her finger tips. I don't know for sure I just know I need her. We haven't been alone together in that way since before we left for tour. I miss the way her skin feels pressed up against mine, how soft she is, and how softly she moans in my ear. I miss hearing her whisper my name.

I cross my legs and lean back in my chair waiting for the bus to stop. I focus on the cards for now and try to calm my excitement. The only issue is I can't focus. I start making dumb plays which makes Andre smirk. I usually win when it's just the two of us, but I can't even see the cards in my hand with Genevieve on my mind.

"Man, forget this. You win. I need to lay down." I put my cards down and take a deep breath before walking over to my bunk and climbing in.

I lay on my back and just close my eyes. I haven't been this horny without release in I don't know how long.

Why did I have to pick the most attractive virgin?

If she was anyone else we'd be fucking right now. I'd cover her mouth to keep her from screaming. Probably, fuck her on her side to save space and make it less obvious. I could bite her shoulder again to keep myself from giving it away.

I don't move when the curtain on my bunk reveals my face. Only one person on this bus would ever do this and it's the only person I want to see right now. I open my eyes and smile when I see those amber eyes looking back at me. I move over to allow her some space to join me which she's eager to take.

"Are you okay?" She asks softly climbing in and laying beside me.

"Yea, now that you're here."

"Do you need anything?" She whispers softly, looking down. I bite my lip hearing her offer, knowing exactly what she means.

"Turn around." I whisper back. She moves slowly in an effort not to disturb the curtain. Once she's settled, I wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me. I take a deep breath feeling a little more relieved with her body on mine. I move closer, conforming to her body and pressing my dick against her ass. She gasps but I am quick to shush her.