Show Up Part 3

Genevieve's POV

After talking for a long while and putting on some panties, I headed down the hall with Prince to Miko and Dez's room. Prince opens the door and heads inside, keeping me in tow.

"What'd y'all get?" He asks sitting on the bed.

"Something that's gonna kill everyone but G." Andre says sitting across from him.

"Yea, we got real Caribbean rum."

"Let me see." I walk over and pick up the bottle. I exam the label and immediately recognize it. I chuckle a little to myself before placing it back on the table.

"What's funny?"

"Have you ever had dis before?"

"No. What's wrong with it?"

"You'll see." I smile walking over to the mirror. I look over my body feeling a little exposed. The dress was already scandalous. The light stretch makes it hug my curves, the sparkly fabric accentuates them, the deep v-neck exposes most of my chest, and the dress is just short enough paired with my heels to make my legs look extremely long. I look good but I look like I should be in a male magazine. What will everyone else think? None of the guys said anything but maybe they're just trying to be respectful to Prince.

"Genevieve?! You look hot!" Lisa squeals running into the room and hugging me. Wendy smiles walking in behind her.

"I told you, G. That dress is a total knockout."

"I don't know. I feel over dressed." I mumble to them softly.

"Tell the lady she looks great." Wendy sighs turning to the others in the room.

"You do look great, G." Andre smiles.

"Yea, baby. You already know how I feel about it. You could put on anything." Bobby and Dr. Fink walk in smiling. Fink stumbles a little as I turn around earning a laugh from everyone else.

"Focus, Fink!" Miko chides jokingly.

"Yea, her eyes are up here." Andre adds still laughing.

"Y'all come take these shots." Miko smiles handing out shots in plastic cups. He tries to hand one to Lisa but I take it from her.

"You can't drink that. You will hurt yourself." She holds up her hands and thanks me for protecting her.

"Aht, I've got a special one for you, G." Miko smirks handing me a glass with way more than a shot in it. "Since you can only take them in threes, I thought I'd save some cups." I suck my teeth and shake my head.

"Alright. Keep being a smart ass but when I'm the only one left standing tonight. Remember I had more to drink thank all of you!"

"It can't be that bad. Cheers y'all!"

"Cheers!" We all scream touching our cups in a few directions before taking our shots. I watch everyone else as they drink the rum. Their faces turn up as the fire burns their throats. They're all alarmed when it lingers and when it doesn't stop once it reaches their stomachs. Groans fill the room as they regret picking my kind of liquor. I chuckle to myself. I tried to tell them but they don't listen.

"What're you so smug about?" Dez groans.

"Yea, you ain't even drink yours." Andre adds putting his head on the table. I look at Prince who's got a smirk forming on his pained face. We've talked about my affinity for alcohol and my unnecessarily high tolerance. My record number of shots is somewhere around 23. If I wasn't worried about blacking out I could probably finish this bottle by myself. I shrug and lift the cup to my lips. The liquor glides down my throat. The heat of the alcohol burns but leaves me filled with a familiar warmth. I take a deep breath and smile.

"Tastes like home."

"Oh, come on! You didn't even blink!" Miko grunts looking at the bottle. "This shit is like 75% alcohol."

"Not only is it 75% alcohol but it is 150 proof and made and imported from Trinidad and Tobago." I smile. This is my second favorite rum from back home. "But the real question is who is going to take Lisa's shot."

"I still think she should. Why doesn't she get to be miserable too?" Miko whines.

"Because this isn't an alcohol for lightweights. Three shots of this and she'll have her head in de toilet. Do you feel like babysitting tonight?" He shakes his head. "Alright then. So, who is man enough to take this shot?" Prince takes the cup from my hand and we all look at him shocked as he downs the shot.

"We would've sat here forever. I just wanted this shit to be over. Can we go now?"

"I left my purse in your room. Let me grab it then, I'll be ready."

"Alright. Y'all head downstairs and start calling cars. We'll see y'all in a sec." Everyone makes their way out the door. Prince and I go left headed towards his room while everyone else goes right and heads for the elevator. He opens the door and heads straight to his bed. I follow him in closing and locking the door behind us. He smirks as I turn around to face him. "I watched you put your ID and your lipstick in your dress so what're you actually in here for?"

"You." I smirk once I'm in front of him. I climb into his lap and his hands find their favorite place. I kiss him sweetly at first. His grip on me tightens as the kiss continues. I hold the back of his head while he grips my ass.

"You needed me, mama?"

"Mhm. Just a little time wid me, man."

"You can have all the time you need."

"What if I want all of it?" I smile running my hands over his chest.

"All my time?"

"All your time."

"You can have it." He smirks.

"It's mine?"

"Whatever you want. Its yours."

"Well, I want to go out and have a good time with my boyfriend."

"Your wish is my command."

"Are you a genie?"

"For you? I'd be anything." I smile softly and stand up from his lap. "Where you going?"

"To the lobby before they leave without us."