Dreams and Nightmares

Genevieve's POV

Ronnie leaves quickly, the door closes after him and is locked just as fast. It's just me and Prince and a strange energy has come over the room. Not quite anger, not quite displeasure, the air feels hot around me. I look at him then look down unsure of what to do or say.

"Come here." His voice is low and rough sending chills down my spine. He points in front of him and without hesitation I make my way to him. "Look at me." I struggle to look up feeling the intensity of his gaze. He lifts my chin so I am looking up at him as he looks down on me. Looking at him now I know what that odd feeling in the air is, dominance.

"Are you...displeased?" He stands over me holding my face in his hand, forcing me to look up at him.

"How long have you been practicing that?"

"I-I don't know. It developed as I was making up choreography for the band."

"Do you like being the star? Having all that attention in you?" He whispers, as his knuckle glides across my cheek and along my jawline. Without ever looking away he holds my throat in his hand. I gasp as electricity shoots down my spine. He isn't holding my throat so tight I can't breathe but he's holding it tight enough that I feel it. A strange feeling comes over me. If this was anyone else I'd be terrified but it's him. The energy he's exuding tells me I'm safe but I should be careful. I'm not in danger of harm but in danger of pleasure. The last time his hand gripped me like this we both came. I'm not sure what he has in mind but his confidence tells me he does have something. "Answer me." His grips tightens and I moan softly, still not wanting to move.

"I just like creating and pissing her off."

"You know what everyone said after you left?" He whispers letting his hand slip down from my neck. "That they can't believe we aren't fucking and after watching the way you moved across the stage and hearing you moan as you sang. I can't believe it either." He pulls me close turning me around and wrapping his arms around me.

"Prince..." I moan as he caresses me.

"I want you. I want you so bad, Genevieve."

"I want you, too. I wish I could give you what you want, what we both want but, I.."

"I know, baby. I know."

"I... I want you to touch me."

"Touch you how?"

"Like you did the first time but without the hesitation."

"Say the words." He smirks brining his lips close to my ear.

"I-I want you to finger me like you want to fuck me." The words feel slick in my mouth but they taste sweet.

Slowly, his arms move to my shoulders as he prepares to undress me. He pulls it down my shoulders and I slide my arms out. Then, he pushes it down the rest of my body taking time to touch newly exposed areas along the way. When I am naked, he wraps his arms around me, one hand caresses my chest while the other caresses hip and thigh. He runs his hands across my skin stopping at my sensitive areas rubbing each one in its own way. He urges me to the bed but I don't want to. I want him to undress too.

"My turn." I smirk turning to face him. He smirks back spreading out his arms. I take my time with each button and zipper as I undress him. He quickly kicks our clothing to the side before pulling me close to him. I've never felt this before, we've been naked together but never this close. His skin is warm and smooth against mine. His hands are rough on my bare ass after playing through rehearsal. I love it. I love the way his body feels pressed up against mine. I rest my hands on his chest and scoot closer to him wanting to close every gap between us. "Kiss me." I beg needing more of him. His lips crash onto mine and he lifts me into the air. My legs wrap around his waist as he carries me across the room. He sits me on the bed before crawling behind me. I sit on my knees as he moves closer allowing his body to envelope me.

He kisses across my shoulder as his hands find their places. he massage my breasts while rubbing my clit and I blissfully enjoy this attention. All the times I've dreamed of a moment like this. All the times, I closed my eyes and felt him pressed up against me, caressing my curves and playing in my oasis. I don't let him do this often because I always feels so bad afterward. I want to offer him the same pleasure he offers me but I don't know how given my limitations.

I gasp feeling two fingers slip inside me. His lips focus on my neck while his hands take there time. My chest rises and falls as I do my best to be quiet. I bite my lip as he explores my depths.

"Let it out for me, baby." My back twitches as he finds a certain spot and my moan is inevitable. "Good girl." He growls in my ear.

"Oh god..." I moan as he flicks my pearl with his thumb, his other fingers still inside me.

"Lay down. I want to watch you finish." His hands move slowly as they release me to do what I've been told. I lay on my back and he takes his place between my legs. I can see his throbbing erection as he finds his position. It's taking everything in me to not let him have me. To not feel him inside me. I crave his touch already and I know that if I ever sleep with him I'll be hooked for life. Marriage, Genevieve. You're waiting for marriage. I try to remind myself often but there's something about him that makes me weak to my knees. My thoughts disintegrate as he kisses me and his fingers slide in again. I'm in heaven here, lying under his body as he kisses and fingers me.

The door knob jiggles and I gasp. His hand immediately covers my mouth but he doesn't stop.

"Open this door! I know you're in there." Our eyes lock hearing her voice. He still doesn't stop if anything he goes faster. I open my mouth to moan but he stops me with a smirk.

"You want her to hear me making you cum?" He whispers directly into my ear. My body shivers as his words strike me. When I've calmed down a little he removes his hand from my mouth and kisses me. The type of kiss you give someone drunkenly at the end of the night. His lips silence my moans as he draws me closer to my climax. My stomach convulses, my back arches and my legs begin to shake.

"Release it." He whispers against my lips and I do almost as if my body was waiting for instructions. When I catch my breath he gets up and starts putting on his clothes. "Go in the bathroom and clean yourself up, take your clothes. I'm going to go get rid of her."