Meet; 1:1

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂

Mon 14 Dec

< Library? 

OK >

Wed 16 Dec

< Music Room 2?

Yep >

Thur 17 Dec

< Library? 

Sure >

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I was in the library, kissing my boyfriend. His fingers were interlocked with mine. My eyes were closed tightly. I didn't want to open them and see him. I could hear the clock ticking on the wall behind us. 

I slowly opened my eyes, and the bell went off. "Copper, that was only the first bell" Tim said, as I gently pushed him away. 

"Yeah.. I've got to go" I muttered. "Why??" He asked me in an irritated tone. "It's none of your business" I whispered, and walked out of the library. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I took off my backpack, and looked at my form letter. It was just telling me where I need to go. I started walking to my classroom, passing a bunch of people. 

"Hey Copper" My brother, Charlie Spring, said as he walked past me. "Hey Charlie" I whispered, and I continued to walk to my room. 

I yawned, and I ran my finger's through my curly black hair. I opened the door to my new form room, and my teacher was standing in the front with a smile and his arms crossed. 

I looked at the white-board next to him, and it said. "Hamlet 5: Mr. Lange" 

"Well, if it isn't Copper Spring" He smiled at me. "Happy new year" I only nodded at him. "Hi Mr. Lange" I said, with a fake smile. 

He looked down at the paper in his hands. "Let's see, where did I put you in the seating plan" His eyes wondered around the paper, till he saw my name. 

"Ah yes" He pointed to where I would be sitting, and I followed his finger. "You're over there"

My eyes went wide, and Mr. Lange added. "Next to Nicholas Nelson, he's in Year 11" I looked at the boy in the back corner. "So, only a year older then you" Mr. Lange added. The older boy looked out the window. 

He turned to me super suddenly, he probably noticed I was staring at him. I went to my seat, and sat down next to him. I placed my book-bag under my seat, and he said. 

"Hello" I weakly smiled. "Hi" I whispered back. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

Fin