Kiss; 3:12

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
|Thursday|
~Copper~

Nicholas and I were laying on the grass, while Nellie ran around us. Nicholas looked at me, and said. 

"I looked up what bisexual means" I smiled at him. "I've been reading about it all week and" He explained, and added. "I think that might be me" I blushed and smiled at the boy. I grabbed his hand, and held it. 

"But, I'm still not sure" He muttered, and I smiled onto his hand. "That's okay! You don't have to be sure! You don't even have to think about it" 

He chuckled, and said. "It's pretty much all I've been thinking about lately" I nodded, then I smirked. I wrapped my arm around his body, and leaned into him. I whispered. 

"Well.. let me distract you then" His face erupted into a blush, and I got a little closer. We almost kissed, till we both heard a rustle next to us. I knew Nicholas wasn't that comfortable to I quickly turned over. 

Two people walked passed us, and Nellie looked at the people confused. Nicholas looked away from me, then muttered a quick. "I'm sorry" I sat up, and turned to him. 

"Don't be sorry!" He looked at me sadly. He sat up, and sat crisscross apple-sauce. "I feel bad" He looked down at his feet. I blushed, and smiled at him. "Nicholas, I understand. I promise" I placed my hands on my feet.

I smirked and asked him. "Can I get an extra kiss when we get back to your house?" I smirked, and he nodded, then stuttered. "Y-Yeah" My smirk didn't once shrink. 

Nellie sat down in between us, and she barked at us. With her toy in her mouth. Nicholas took is from her, and threw it. She ran after it, and jumped at it. I laughed at Nellie's little jump, and Nicholas smiled at me.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33