Kiss; 3:4

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Nicholas and I were still kissing, it felt.. amazing. He was still holding my face, and he played with my hair a bit. I was still on my tippy-toes and I held onto my shoulders. We pulled away from the kiss. Took a breath.. then went right into another one. 

After a few seconds, we backed out of the kiss again and I let out a gently exhale. My hands had slide down to his chest, since I was no longer on my tippy-toes. 

"Uhm.." I glared at him. "You're giving me a bunch of mixed signals" Both of our face's were insanely red. We stared at each other for a moment, before we erupted into laughter. 

He held my hand, then he said. "Jesus Christ" He rubbed his eye and I chuckled at him. He placed his hands on my shoulder, places his head on one of my shoulders and whispered. 

"God, I'm... So..So sorry" My eyes went wide, as I looked at the boy confused and surprised. 

I wrapped one of my arms around him, and I gently patted his back. He was gently shaking, I have no fucking clue how to deal with emotions, unless it's mine of course. 

"I'm just.." He started, then he yelled and backed away from me. "So sorry I ran away! I was just freaking out! Like honestly I am having a full-on gay crisis!" He sat on my bed. My eyes were wide, he scared the shit out of me. 

"It's not that I didn't want to.. you know" He ran his fingers through his hair. "Kiss you" He smiled, when he said that. 

I rubbed my arm, and I looked away from him sadly. He looked at me, then down at his feet. He placed his hand on his forehead, and said. 

"I was just so confused" I stood next to him, while he said. "I've just been so-so confused" I nodded, even though his head was done. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin </3 <3

I have to head home soon, either this will be the last chapter till I get home, or the next one.