Kiss; 3:30

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

I was in bed, wearing only a loose shirt and short-shorts. I was wide awake, I wouldn't sleep for some reason. When my phone went off, it was Nicholas. I smiled, and it said. 

'Hey you awake? ' With a bunch of heart. I sat up, and messaged. 'haha, always

'I'm so sorry about tonight, all my friends are ASSHOLE ' I shook my head at that message, and texted back. 

'No I'm sorry I shouldn't have agreed to come! ' I knew he was probably angry with the text. 

'HEY! NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THE S WORD! ' I gently chuckled at that message. 

'I don't want to be friends with those guys anymore.. Like I thought if I could show them how cool.. and lovely you are, they might stop being dicks, but.. it didn't work '

I raised a brow at that messaged. 'Cool and lovely? ' I laughed, I'm anything but. 

'Well you ARE ' I rolled my eyes, and quickly sent to him. 'I don't expect you to dump your friends for me, dumbass ' He quickly sent back. 

'Oh they're dumped. They're all dumped. Anyone who was ever mean to you is officially dumped forEVER! ' I gently laughed, and shook my head at my goofy boy.

'Sai and Christian from Rugby are nice! And Omar sometime!! But yeah.. I don't think any of the others like me.. ' My face was flustered, I'm not 100 percent sure why..

'To be honest I don't think I have any good close friends.. I don't really have any very close friends apart from you. I'm really sorry ' I sadly stared at the text. This boy is messing up my emotions. 

'Well, I think my friends want to adopt you into our friend-group! ' I smiled, as I watched the little message start 'texting'

'omg. They liked me then?? Because they're all so nice and I'm definitely wanna hang out with them more! ' I smiled widely, I'm so glad he liked my friends. 

'Of course they liked you! Nicholas you're the loveliest person in the whole entire world '  I gently blushed at that message.

'Mmm, excuse me. I think you already have that role pretty much filled, thank you very much! ' My entire face went red, and I glared at the phone. 

'OH! Shut the hell uP! Don't make me flustered! ' Nicholas sent the kissing emoji. I rolled my eyes. Oh my goodness, this boy.

We talked for hours, and hours. Honestly, I really wanted to face-time him and fall asleep together over face-time. I've always wanted to do that.

I felt myself grow tired honestly.. I yawned. But than, Nicholas sent me a messaged that woke me up. 

'You still okay to come over tomorrow? Because I sort of have an idea, Do you wanna go on a proper date? ' I smirked, I was ready to poke some fun at little-old Nicholas. 

'OMG.. Formally asking me out.. This sounds slightly more sophisticated than just making out in out bedroom.. But yes, of cOURSE! ' I pressed enter, than smirked. I typed in. 

'What shall we do? ' I glared at the phone when he send. 'Can I make it a surprise? ' I quickly sent him. 

'Okay.... I'm not a big fan of surprises, but I won't like I'm super excited. Nicholas, I like you so much. You're my favorite person. ' That took a lot of pride pushing for me to actually press send-

'You're MY favorite person!! ' I slowly fell asleep, but I heard my phone go off a few times before I was full knocked out. I was to tired to read it though.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33