Crush; 2:11

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Nicholas~

Copper and I were watching movies and eating pizza. I was really having fun here, till I heard Copper's gentle snore. My eyes went wide for a split second then I looked at him. 

He was cuddled up in a blanket.. I can't remember if he took off his binder earlier BEFORE we started the movie or he forgot to take it off. He told me it's not good for his body to sleep in it. It looks like he took it off...

I looked down at his hand, my face went warm and I reached for his hand. Before I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand away. I looked at him, and I felt my face warm up. I don't know why!

I turned away from him, and looked at the t.v. It was the two main character's kissing, a boy and a girl. My eyes went wide as I watched it. I heard Copper say. 

"Huh, shit- Did I fall asleep!?" He ran his fingers through his hair, and I gently laughed. "Yep" I leaned my head against the coach cushion.

"You missed the end of the movie" He loudly groaned, and then I added. "And I kinda need to go home" Copper looked at me sadly, and said. "Oh.." That broke my heart-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶  
~Copper~

I was still curled up in my blanket when I walked Nicholas to the door. He was zipping up his coat. 

"I wish you didn't have to go" I muttered, but he heard me. "I wish I didn't have to go to" He said with a weak smile. He finished zipping up his coat, and said. 

"You look so cuddly like that" My eyes went wide, and my face went so fucking hot. "Do I?" I asked him. 

"...Yeah" He nodded. He pulled me into a hug, and I madly blushed. I slowly wrapped my arms around his sides and I placed my face on his shoulder. he quickly let go of me, and while he was walking away he laughed then said. 

"See you on Monday" I looked at him sadly, and said. "Bye.." He closed the door, and my sister came out of nowhere at said to me. 

"I don't think he's straight" My eyes went wide, and my face went even hotter. I glared at her, and covered my face with my blanket. 

"SHUT UP TORI!" I yelled into the blanket, but she only heard muffles. She laughed, and walked away. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Fin <33

OK- if you haven't noticed I fucking KIN Copper. He is my OC and like- I'm genderfluid and I don't have a label on my sexuality (I just call myself Queer/Gay). so like- hehehehehehe. I feel him. With the binder and things.  

DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR BINDER ON! that hurts your body, please and thank you. I don't want you to get hurt, if you need someone to talk to.. I'm always here to listen.