Out; 4:17

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

Everyone was standing outside while Mr. Ajayi was explaining everything to us in a loud but calm voice. 

"Okay, gang! This afternoon you're going to be exploring Montmartre by yourselves for a couple hours" He smiled at everyone brightly. "There are lots of shops and places to visit, like the Sacré-Coeur Church and the Musée de Montmartre

I smiled at the thought of seeing all these fancy place's, I've never really been out of my house. Besides when going out with Nicholas or school.

"That's 'Museum' for all the students on this trip who didn't take French" Mr. Farouk said with his arms crossed. 

"Meet back here at 5 P.M, please! You have our phone numbers if you get lost. Have fun!" Mr. Ajayi yelled to everyone. "AND STAY WITH YOUR GROUPS!!" Mr. Farouk LOUDLY instructed. 

Everyone was now talking and walking together when Nicholas asks everyone. "So, What's the plan?" Tao and Elle said at the same time.

"The Musée de Montmartre" They turned to each other flustered. I smiled at the two, and happily sighed. We stopped at a corner to talk about it, instead of walking around aimlessly. 

"Well, I don't like Museums" Darcy said. I thought for a moment.

"We have to go to the Sacré-Coeur" I smiled. 

"Yeah.. I kind of just wanted to wander around" Tara muttered. 

"AND GET SOME FOOD!" Nicholas happily smiled. I shook my head, and gently rubbed my hand on his upper arm. He laughed.

"But-But.. Renoir painted there! It's really important place in art history!" Tao tried to Persaud everyone. "Yeah!" Elle nodded sadly. "Why don't you two go together?" Tara suggested. 

"Yeah! We can meet up with you in like an hour?" I added to Tara's suggestion. Elle tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear. And Tao muttered. 

"Just.. us two?" He looked up at Elle, who was smiling down at him. Both of their faces when pink. "Well, we both do want to go" Elle smiled.

"Yeah, we should do it!" Tao smiled, and they both walked off together. I smirked, and laughed into my hand.

"OH!" Darcy turned to us, and placed her arms on this girls shoulder. "This is Sahar, by the way!" Darcy smiled. "She's sharing our room" Tara added. 

"Hello" Sahar waved and smiled. "Hello!" I waved back. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Everyone bought a bunch of things, and we all were sitting down on some stairs when Darcy groaned. 

"Man, I'm SOO hungry! Anyone wanna some get ice-cream?" She looked at everyone. 

"Yeah, I want one" Nicholas smile, and Aled's hand shot up in the air. "Me!" 

I turned to Tara and Sahar and I was just talking to them. Sahar is a very nice girl, I'm glad I was able to meet her.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33