Crush; 2:15

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Copper~

"Why are you hanging out in here? How DULL" Greene said to Nick. I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"I've got some important news" Greene said with a smirk. I flattened my dress, it felt to weird wearing a dress. But I felt feminine today. 

Nicholas sighed, and said. "What's up Harry?" Greene smirked, and said. 

"Tara Jones is here!" He crossed his arms. "Wh-What?" Nicholas asked, and my mood dropped even farther. 

"Remember her? The girl you had a crush on all through year 7 and 8?" Greene grabbed Nicholas's arm. My eyes went wide, and he took him away and said. 

"The one you KISSED at the end of year 8 Higgs-Truham disco" My eyes went even wider, and I felt my heart shatter. "Well, now you have a second change!" Greene smiled at Nicholas, then turned to me. 

"Right, Copper?" He glared at my dress. I glared at him, and I followed behind them while Nicholas said. 

"That was years ago! I haven't even spoken to her since then!" He yelled at Greene. Greene pulled him, and said. "Come on! She's just down here" One of Nicholas's friends looked at me sadly.

Nicholas turned to me sadly, and Greene said. "Plus, she's really hot now" I growled quietly. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶  
~Nicholas's POV~

"Hey girls!" Harry yelled, and waved to a few girls in the corner. "Tara! I've got someone who wants to see you" Harry smirked up at me. I sighed. "You remember Nick Nelson, right?" Harry asked the girl, and she looked at me. 

Harry pushed me to her, and she said. "Erm.. Uh- Hi?" I looked down at her, and muttered "Hi" 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~3rd Person~

Copper watched Nick and Tara talk. The black haired boy sadly stared at them. He walked away, and he started to call himself an idiot. 

"Idiot" He hit his forehead. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, I'm such a stupid idiot!" Copper whispered to himself. He wanted paying attention to where he was walking, and accidently bumped into someone. 

"OOF!" He looked up, and gasped. Tim turned to Copper, and asked. "Copper? In a dress??" He looked down at the boys outfit. Copper glared up at him. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Nicholas~

"Anyways" I rubbed the back of my neck, "Sorry about this.. Harry sort of, dragged me over here" I muttered, and Tara chuckled. "It's fine! I know what he's like!" She smiled at me. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

Fin <33