Meet; 1:6

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Nicholas looked down at me, and asked. "Why are you friends with Tim Louis? He's kind of a dick" My eyes went wide, and I quickly turned my head at him then yelled. 

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!" Nicholas's eyes went wide, and I quickly added. "I-I help him with his math's homework" I nodded, and Nicholas didn't say anything for a moment, till he said. "OK" 

We were standing in an awkward silence, till he added. "So, anyways" His eyes sparkled. 

 "I have something to ask you" My eyes went slightly wide, and I looked at him confused. 

My imagination started to run wild. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 

"Copper.. You might not know this, but.. I'm into guys, and I'm in love with you." Nicholas smiled, an eyes closed smile. "Will you go out with me? I want to be with you forever" Nicholas blushed. 

 ┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

But my dream was cut off when Nicholas said loudly and clear. 

"Do you want to join in the Rugby team?" His eyes sparkled. "We're short a player! Everyone seems to like Football-" I looked at the older, and taller boy with a straight resting-bitch face. 

I finally said something. "Erm, Well, I don't really know how to play" I rubbed the back of my neck, "I don't even watch it on the Television"  I admitted.  Nicholas nodded. 

"It's okay! I can teach you!" He smiled widely. "But.. Why me?" I tilted my head, and asked him. 

"I saw you running in P.E! You run VERY fast!" He smiled at me again, and I weakly smiled at his smile. 

I ran my fingers through my hair, and played with it for a bit then said. "Erm, aren't I a bit small and weak for Rugby?" I wanted to play a small joke on him. 

His eyes went wide, and he looked down at me. "Well, this is only a school team-" Nicholas started. I smirked widely. 

"So, you're saying I AM weak?" His face went warm and yelled. "NO!!" The bell went off, and I jumped. 

"The bell? Lunch is over already?" Nicholas asked. My eyes went wide, and yelled. "Fuck! I'm missing my violin lesson!" I looked at my violin bow. "Can I think about it?" I looked up at the boy.

"Yeah! Sure!" Nicholas blushed, and smiled at me. "I'll see you later!" I yelled, ans waved goodbye to him then walked away. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 
~Nicholas's mind~

He plays the violin?

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Fin <33