Out; 4:4

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|One Week Later|
~Copper~

Nicholas and I were cleaning up the Rugby field, and he yelled to me. "I still couldn't come out to them" I looked at him, and shook my head. 

"Nicholas, it's fine. There's no deadline!" I laughed, and Nicholas groaned. "I know! But it's annoying when people just think we're--" I smirked at him, and interrupted him. 

"Best platonic bros?" He laughed, and said. "Oh my God!" Nicholas and I walked to the Sports Equipment shed, and I said. 

"I'm not sure I could handle us being fully out right now" I whispered. "Huh.. Why?" Nicholas asked me. 

I placed the bag of balls down, and said. "Well.. I've sort of been stressed out because of exams and.." I sighed. "Being fully out as a couple... everyone talking about us.. I think that would finish me off... End me.." I whispered the last two word, and gently laughed. 

Nicholas walked up to me, and held my hand then asked me. "When did you start feeling like this?" I looked down and said. "It doesn't matter!  It's just exam stress" Nicholas tightly held my hands. 

"I'm not saying you shouldn't come out!" I yelled, realizing I sounded sort of cruel. "Just.. forget I said anything" I pulled my hands out of his, and turned. 

"Copper" Nicholas grabbed my overly skinny arm and stopped me from walking away. He placed his hands on my face, and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled me into a hug, while kissing. 

Then asked me. "Wanna talk about it?" I looked down at his neck sadly. He kissed my forehead, and the gym teacher walked in. 

"How bloody long does it take for you boy to put away--" Her eyes went wide. We turned to her eyes wide, our faces super red. We both quickly stepped apart, like very far. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33

Hm.. Maybe I should leave you'll on a cliff hanger~