Out; 4:30

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Everyone was in the library, I was staring at a book when I heard a camera go off. I turned to the sound, and it was Nicholas. He was weakly smiling and his face was pink. I smiled at the phone, and he snapped another photo. 

I laughed, and he chuckled back. 

We left the library, and we were at this huge building. 

"It's sad we can't see inside" I said, and Nicholas agreed. "Yeah" He nodded. 

We were eating, and just for a moment I just stared at the Pizza. "Are you alright?" Nicholas asked me. I nodded, and whispered. "I think so" I grabbed a slice and slowly took a  bite of it.  

"How about you try some frog legs?" Nicholas asked me, and I gaged. "EW! No!!" He laughed at my reaction. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Later That Night

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Nicholas and I were outside in the halls when we weren't supposed to, I was holding his hand and we were running to the a place near the vending machines. 

"Come on! There's a little alcove by the vending machines" He smiled at me, and ran slightly behind me. We went into the little divot, and I was leaned up against the wall. Nicholas was towering over me.

"Did you see this place and think, 'Yep, me and Nicholas are gonna make-out here?'" I smirked, and him, and pulled him down to my height. "Maybe"

We were about to kiss, when we heard talking. I looked over and it was the two supervisors. My eyes went wide, and I didn't know what to do.  

"It's past eleven, boys. You should be in your rooms" Mr. Farouk said to us. "But, sir--" I tried to say something that might change his mind, but he talked over me. "Off you go" I sighed, and we walked off.

We walked off together, and he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him, and we held hands. 

"Aw man, I wish they didn't catch us!" I sighed, and Nicholas laughed. "I know, Copper. I know!" 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

Fin <33

ONLY SHIT! 

THIS IS MY 100TH ONE!! 
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?! 

ONE HUNDRED!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND INTERACTING
You all give me such motivation, I love you all. <33