Kiss; 3:20

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

Tara waved at me, and smiled. "Tara!" I smiled. "You're in Higgs school orchestra?" Tara nodded. 

"Yep! I'm not that good, but we get to play film music so that's pretty fun" She smiles. "You and Copper Spring still getting well, then?" She asked me, and looked at Copper. I looked at him too.

The lady was telling Copper what type of beat to play. I turned back to Tara, and said. 

"O-Oh, yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck. The memory of Tara telling me she's lesbain came into my head, and I said to her.

"Actually.. well" I clenched my school-binder. Tara smiled at me, and I said. "Uhm, We're sort of going out" I blushed, and kept my hand on my neck. Tara placed her hands on her mouth, the removed them. 

She smiled at me, and said. "You are!?" I smiled down at her, and stuttered. "W-well! We haven't made it uhm... official but.." I nodded. "Yeah" My eyes went wide, and I said. 

"Uhm! Please don't tell anyone!" Tara smiled at me, and said. "Don't worry about it!" She waved, then asked. "You guys keeping it on the down low?" I looked at Copper, who was practicing his violin.

"Yeah" I muttered. Tara smiled, and I said. "You're the first person I've told" She leaned in and chuckled. 

"Does it feel good to tell someone" I looked down at my feet, and blushed. "Yeah, it does" I smiled. Tara placed her hair behind her ear, and said. 

"I remember when me and my girlfriend first told out friends" Tara smiled. A girl with blonde hair started walking to us, with a trombone in her hands. 

"Some of them were surprised but a couple of them were like--" The girl started to sneak, and I looked at her confused. But she told me to hush. 

" 'haha, we're known for ages' "She chuckled. The girl brought her trombone up, placed her lips on it. But before she blew into it, Tara said. 

"I guess we weren't that good at keeping it lowkey--" The girl blew the trombone. Scaring the crap out of Tara. 

"DARCY!" Tara yelled at the girl angerly. Darcy laughed, and said. "Gottcha" Tara placed her hands on the girls face, laughed and said. "Oh my GOD I HATE you!" Darcy and Tara looked up at me.

"Soooo! This is Nick?" Darcy asked. "Hi?" I said unsure. "This is Darcy Olsoon, my girlfriend" Tara smiled at me. Darcy looked surprised. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33