Kiss; 3:1

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~3rd Person~

Copper was in his room, curled up in his bed crying after he had kissed one of his closest friends, Nicholas Nelson. He sniffed in, and hugged his chest. He was snuggling his stuffed panda, and just continued to sniff in. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[Earlier That Night]

"Hey.. Dad, can you come pick me up early?" Copper cried into the phone. Copper heard his dad sigh, and he said. "Fine, did something happen?

"No..." Copper whispered, and wiped his eyes. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"I just didn't have anyone to hangout with" Copper muttered to his father. "I thought your friend Nick was going to be there" His dad said, and Copper placed his hand on his chin, and his elbow on the windowsill.

"He.. Stayed with his Year 11 friends" Copper muttered to his father once again. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[Back to now]

Copper squeezed his toy tightly, and continued to cry. He couldn't stop the tears, which only pissed him off. Copper was mentally yelling at himself for kissing his friend.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[With Nick]

Nick was wide awake, laying in his bed in a star fish pose. His face was a light shade of pink.. then he remembered something from earlier that night..

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[Earlier the day]
~Nicholas's POV~

"..Nick? Are you even listening to me?" Harry asked me, while I was staring into space. All I could think about was Copper. "I have to go" I said, and walked away. 

"What the fuck!?" Harry yelled at my back. I went to the room Copper and I was, and I opened the door. 

"Copper?" I called for him, but he wasn't in the spot we were in. I looked around, but he was in the room at all. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
[Back to Now]

I sat up in my bed, and I placed my hands on my feet. I looked down at my lap sadly, and I ran my fingers through my hair. The image of how Copper looked at me, haunted me. He looked so.. sad. 

"Fuck" I muttered to myself. I grabbed my phone, and logged into it. I went into my messages, to say I'm sorry to Copper. 

'Hey Copper I'm so sorry for running off and leaving you. It wasn't your fault, I was just' I deleted the message. 'Copper I'm so sorry I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so confused rn but.

I deleted that, then threw my phone at my bean-bag in the corner of my room. I fell into my pillow, and whispered. "Fuck" 

I placed my arm over my eyes, and tears started to fall down my face. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin </3